E86
Posted: Feb 19 2008, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Lead Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 2

Greetings WME members,

I am happy to tell you that the server migration was successful and went smoothly. WMExpressway is now hosted and owned by go2id.net. The Moderating Team has completely revamped as you can see. I will take the liberty to welcome all these new members to the team. Nomake Wan, will be working alongside with me, as Administrator. ac101, xeoreg, and The J will be governing the Wangan Midnight sections while Midnight Star will be patrolling mostly in the General section and Feedback section. Please give them a warm welcome to the Moderating Team if you see them around. smile.gif

The style in administrating these forums will be more easy-going compare to the previous Management. We feel that this will encourage more productive discussions. However, please do not see this as an opportunity to spam the forums. If someone is violating the rules, please by all means, report that person. Your identity will remain anonymous and we take these user reports really seriously.

With that said, I want to bring your attention to an album called Spontaneous by Mother Ninja. It's currently listed in the Soundtracks section. However, we only have the fourth track in the album. If you have the full album, please contact Nomake Wan or I and we'll put it up as soon as we can. Thanks for your contributions !! And enjoy the forums. cool.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll