Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

10 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> Forza Motorsport 4, Preorder it some day
DOHC
Posted: Dec 12 2010, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

i like nuts

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 374

PMEmail Poster
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Dec 12 2010, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 7,398

Forza's revenge to GT5??
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Dec 13 2010, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

WME Semi-active Godly User

Member No.: 179

Okay, I've seen a video of FM4, several months ago. If it's relying on the Kinect, I'm not buying it.

Also, it seems like they're going a little too fast in making this game, but they're pretty much going the same pace as they have been.

Also, Z31, guys.

This post has been edited by ImmortalDrifter on Dec 13 2010, 07:50 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Hero*
Posted: Dec 13 2010, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Derp!

Member No.: 4,367

Dang i sold my xbox but one day ill buy xbox 360. Who know.
Forza look good.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Wanderer
Posted: Dec 14 2010, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Buy me some Premix?

Member No.: 6,920

Not too excited about the kinect compatibility. But I sure do hope it's got better crash physics than F3!
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
AXEL
Posted: Dec 30 2010, 02:20 AM
Quote Post

SRS 北カルフォルニア司

Member No.: 4,736

as long as i dont have to have kinect, I will buy this game forsure
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jun 14 2011, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Bump for new info...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forza_Motorsport_4
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/FM4_Unveiled_E3_2011/

Pics...
SPOILER

Kinect is optional; this shit is awesome.

There's going to be new stuff, like head tracking, for kinect and then there's autovista, where you can walk around your car and look up info from the body to spark spark plugs with your kinect or controller. The info is narrated by Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson; not to mention more Top Gear stuff being in Forza 4.

New cars
New tracks
And other better shit
Multiplayer will hold up to 16 players, instead of the lousy 8.

Some stuff from http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/forza4.aspx
QUOTE (BEHIND THE WHEEL)

Whether you are a seasoned pro or brand new behind the wheel, challenge and fun is ahead in Forza Motorsport 4. A variety of handling assists lets new racers get up to speed in a flash, and a new physics model lets veteran racers to wring every last bit of performance out of every car in their garage. With a deft balance of approachability and challenge, this is the deepest and most rewarding Forza Motorsport yet.

QUOTE (AUTOVISTA)

Go beyond the racetrack and step into a world where the most exclusive cars are yours to explore in Forza Motorsport 4’s new Autovista feature. Walk around and take in the stunning lines of the Ferarri 458 Italia. Step inside the McLaren F1’s cockpit and take a seat in the center-mounted driver’s seat. Fire up the Bugatti Veyron’s 8-liter 16-cylinder engine and feel your bones shake with the sound. Or sit back and relax as Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson takes you on an audio tour of each car in the Autovista showroom with his trademark blend of insight and wit. Autovista is your chance to explore the world’s most incredible cars at a level of detail never before seen in a videogame.

QUOTE (KINECT INTEGRATION)

With the power of Kinect, Forza Motorsport 4 opens up the world of car passion in new and innovative ways. Step around the car to explore and experience the world’s most exciting automobiles in stunning detail. Check your mirrors and clip every apex by looking into the corners with Kinect-powered head-tracking. Quickly move through the Forza 4’s menu system with just your voice. All the power and fun you’ve come to expect from Forza… but no controller required.

QUOTE (COMMUNITY REVOLUTION)

You measure your racing life one hot-lap at a time. You spend your days daydreaming about custom car liveries, and your evenings making them come to life with Forza’s powerful livery editor tools. You spend hours tweaking car settings, looking for an ideal tune that will give you that last tenth of a second. Crossing the finish line first isn’t just your goal… it’s a requirement. However you choose to express your passion of cars, Forza Motorsport 4’s community experience has you covered. Car clubs will let players gather and work together towards common goals as well as share cars, paint jobs, and tuning settings with other team members. Friends and strangers alike will battle it out for the checkered flag with wheel-to-wheel action in Forza 4’s 16-player multiplayer. Rivals mode will constantly update you with new challenges from friends as you aim to keep your name at the top of the leaderboards. For more details on the entire suite of community features in Forza 4, check out the community page.

There's a couple more where that came from.

Considering on pre-ordering.

Also, vid

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BTo-Wzdong )

[ Post merged on Jun 14 2011, 07:58 PM ]
I've failed to mention that you can transfer Forza 3 cars to Forza 4.

inb4 shitstorm

This post has been edited by ImmortalDrifter on Jun 14 2011, 11:17 PM
Hero*
Posted: Jun 14 2011, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Derp!

Holy shit, must want to get that. still wait and see. >.<
PMEmail PosterMSN
TB_InuYash_X
Posted: Jun 19 2011, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,334

Well, let's see what Jeremy has to say.

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2TDDQYF8s )
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
Hero*
Posted: Jun 19 2011, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

Derp!

QUOTE (TB_InuYash_X @ 4 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Well, let's see what Jeremy has to say.

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2TDDQYF8s )

Almost bit same. Graphic looking good.
PMEmail PosterMSN
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jun 20 2011, 02:43 AM
Quote Post

I've found out that in World Tour(Season Play) will have the AI adapt to your driving skills, or some thing like that, and whenever you level up, you get to choose out of three cars to keep, instead of getting one.
Geo
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 1,760

Ready to find my f**king Xbox to play this game. Cannot wait.
PMEmail PosterMSN
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jun 25 2011, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

I swear, if they add the Chevrolet Astro in F4, I'm doing a cartwheel.

I mean, it's a f**king van with a high rollover rate, but imagine seeing one drift... pimped out, as well.
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jul 4 2011, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

Info about the Limited Edition... Hope it excites you.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/LCE_ForzaMotorsport4/

user posted image

QUOTE ( Source)

The long wait is nearly over. Starting October 11, Forza Motorsport 4 will be unleashed, and the world of automotive entertainment will never be the same. Featuring unmatched graphics and innovative features designed to push the racing genre in brand new directions, Forza 4 will be the ultimate playground for car fans. Today we’ve got the details on the Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Motorsport 4, which is also arriving starting on October 11.

Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content will include the following:

The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity “Ship Bonus” car pack available for fans who order Forza 4 early:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

The Limited Collector's Edition will also include a ten-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars. In addition, there will be custom-designed BMW cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace) selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge.”, as well as “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a gorgeous 96-page volume written by the editors at Top Gear. It features 96-pages of fantastic imagery both from Forza 4 and from Top Gear’s extensive photo library, as well as insightful commentary accompanying the in-game Autovista experience. Other goodies include: a set of vinyl stickers featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and “Turn 10;” VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the Forza community, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more; and an exclusive BMW theme available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

In addition to all the sweet stuff above, one of best reasons to get the LCE version of Forza 4 is the 2012 BMW M5, unveiled for the first time as the newest addition to the Forza 4 lineup at this weekend’s 24 Hour of Nürburgring race event in Germany. The new BMW M5 will be drivable first in Forza Motorsport 4 and will also be featured on the cover of the LCE version of the game. That means the stunning super-sedan will be automatically included in the LCE version of Forza 4, and all Xbox LIVE members will be able to download the car to drive. In addition, fans will be able to explore the meticulous design and impeccable execution of the BMW M5 via Autovista mode, where Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson will take fans on a virtual tour of the world’s most sought-after cars.

Stay tuned for more Forza Motorsport 4 news and announcements very soon!
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Jul 4 2011, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Member No.: 7,398

Looking good.

*waits for Forzafags to slam GT5*
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cmspaz
Posted: Jul 5 2011, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Back in the saddle.

Member No.: 3,933

*Can't wait*
PMEmail Poster
Hero*
Posted: Jul 5 2011, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Derp!

QUOTE (ImmortalDrifter @ Yesterday, 3:33 PM)
Info about the Limited Edition... Hope it excites you.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/LCE_ForzaMotorsport4/

user posted image

QUOTE ( Source)

The long wait is nearly over. Starting October 11, Forza Motorsport 4 will be unleashed, and the world of automotive entertainment will never be the same. Featuring unmatched graphics and innovative features designed to push the racing genre in brand new directions, Forza 4 will be the ultimate playground for car fans. Today we’ve got the details on the Limited Collector’s Edition of Forza Motorsport 4, which is also arriving starting on October 11.

Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content will include the following:

The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity “Ship Bonus” car pack available for fans who order Forza 4 early:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

The Limited Collector's Edition will also include a ten-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars. In addition, there will be custom-designed BMW cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace) selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge.”, as well as “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a gorgeous 96-page volume written by the editors at Top Gear. It features 96-pages of fantastic imagery both from Forza 4 and from Top Gear’s extensive photo library, as well as insightful commentary accompanying the in-game Autovista experience. Other goodies include: a set of vinyl stickers featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and “Turn 10;” VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the Forza community, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more; and an exclusive BMW theme available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

In addition to all the sweet stuff above, one of best reasons to get the LCE version of Forza 4 is the 2012 BMW M5, unveiled for the first time as the newest addition to the Forza 4 lineup at this weekend’s 24 Hour of Nürburgring race event in Germany. The new BMW M5 will be drivable first in Forza Motorsport 4 and will also be featured on the cover of the LCE version of the game. That means the stunning super-sedan will be automatically included in the LCE version of Forza 4, and all Xbox LIVE members will be able to download the car to drive. In addition, fans will be able to explore the meticulous design and impeccable execution of the BMW M5 via Autovista mode, where Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson will take fans on a virtual tour of the world’s most sought-after cars.

Stay tuned for more Forza Motorsport 4 news and announcements very soon!

October? why the hell i ain't buy xbox 360 yet? still hunting for cheap xbox 360 with 250gb...might pay same time with my gf pay cos she want webcam thingo.

so far i found $450 for 5 games, 250gb with kinect. going wait and see half year sale.
PMEmail PosterMSN
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Jul 8 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

More info about pre-ordering...

If you haven’t already pre-ordered Forza 4, then you’re in luck because today we are announcing our Forza Motorsport 4 Pre-Order Incentives Program. Between now and the launch of Forza 4 starting October 11, everyone who pre-orders will be eligible to receive special in-game gifts if they follow the steps below. This is our way of thanking those of you who have purchased Forza 4 early and welcoming you to the thriving, vibrant Forza Motorsport community. Here’s how it works:

When you pre-order your copy of Forza 4, let us know about it in the following way:

Send a copy of your receipt to forza_preorder@microsoft.com with your Gamertag (just the Gamertag) in the subject line. This can be either a scanned copy or a photograph of your receipt in JPEG format. Be sure and write your Gamertag on the receipt and make sure the date is clearly legible. Be sure to include your Xbox LIVE Gamertag in the subject line of your e-mail. And, before you ask, yes we WILL be looking at all the e-mails to make sure you included your receipt.

Let us know you pre-ordered by either leaving us a message on our official Forza Motorsport Facebook page, or by sending us a Tweet with the hashtag #buyforza4.

We will be sending out the pre-order incentive gifts to all participants of the Forza Motorsport 4 Pre-Order Incentive Program. However, just as with Forza 3, you must have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership in order to receive gifts in Forza Motorsport 4. If you’ve been holding off on getting a Gold Membership, maybe the incentive gifts will help you decide to upgrade!

Remember, if you change your Gamertag between now and ship date on October 11, send us another email with your new Gamertag in the subject line to ensure that you get your gift.

That’s all there is to it! Stay tuned to this page in the coming weeks, where we’ll be unveiling additional details on the gifts we’ll be sending out to those who pre-order.

Yoshida Seiji
Posted: Jul 12 2011, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 2,552

I will purchase this game. I'll probably only play it for like a week though, especially if they don't address the shitty rear-wheel drive physics. 315 racing slick on the rear, 300whp. Car roasts tires and feels like it's on ice. wat

Seriously, I can't imagine any of the guys that work on this game have ever ACTUALLY driven a rear-wheel drive car.

However, if they fix that issue, I'll be pleased.
PMEmail Poster
Geo
Posted: Jul 12 2011, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

This game looks so damn promising. If they have a better interface than what GT5 offered, I'm definitely down for it.
PMEmail PosterMSN
*DAN*
Posted: Jul 12 2011, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

ಠ_ಠ

Member No.: 5,129

I would buy a Xbox 360 just for this.
PMEmail PosterMSN
ImmortalDrifter
Posted: Aug 4 2011, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

For those who have doubts about receiving the Spirit R unicorn car, after emailing Turn 10 your pre-order receipt, here's what I have to show you...
SPOILER

[ Post merged on Aug 5 2011, 03:09 PM ]
I haven't bothered updating you guys with the cars, that are being announced every week, but I shall.

[Updates Every Week]
SPOILER

This post has been edited by ImmortalDrifter on Sep 1 2011, 07:37 PM
Geo
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

Almost definitely pre-ordering this bad boy in Limited Edition. All I need is to buy a controller to actually play it by October.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Hero*
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 03:52 AM
Quote Post

Derp!

QUOTE (Geo @ 7 hours, 17 minutes ago)
Almost definitely pre-ordering this bad boy in Limited Edition. All I need is to buy a controller to actually play it by October.

What's happened of your controller?

@Topic, I got xbox 360, i havent preorder this yet. but will try to get it cos it's look awesome.

I hope they add Australia's cars but i dont think would be happen sad.gif
i know about V8 Supercars but i want stock cars sad.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Geo
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

all bow before me
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hero* @ 3 hours, 47 minutes ago)
What's happened of your controller?

@Topic, I got xbox 360, i havent preorder this yet. but will try to get it cos it's look awesome.

I hope they add Australia's cars but i dont think would be happen sad.gif
i know about V8 Supercars but i want stock cars sad.gif

I lost it. Somewhere..
PMEmail PosterMSN

Topic Options 10 Pages  1 2 3 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll