> Wangan Midnight Expressway, Opens 1/25/07
Hara
Posted: Jan 25 2007, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

Infamous Booboo xD

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1

Hello Everyone,

Today marks the day that the Wangan Midnight Expressway Site & Forums are announced and open to the public to view and use. A readily available and easy to use English website dedicated to the Wangan Midnight series and the universe that surrounds it.

At the moment we offer a very extensive sort of pictures in the Gallery section. On the main page we have free for download the full Wangan Midnight Original Albums. With more soon to come.

In the future we plan to announce any updates for the soon to come Wangan Midnight anime series announced to be released Spring/Summer of 2007. We will be trying as hard as we can to make sure that others are able to see this upcoming series. Also included will be exclusive videos from this website of Wangan Midnight.

I hope everyone enjoys what we offer.
See you around.

- Hara
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
E86
Posted: Jan 27 2007, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Lead Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 2

Hello everyone. This is your local technical Administrator. If you encounter technical difficulties with the forums, please don't hesitate to contact me through the Private Messaging system. Hara and I will do our best to provide you with a friendly, resourceful, and easy-to-use Wangan Midnight community.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll