> WMER Info & Request Hour, Wangan Midnight Expressway Radio
AsakuraZ
Posted: Oct 22 2007, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Callsign: Chaser

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Good Morning WME!

In the last announcement I let the existence and the date of the launch of WMER. Here I will simply announce the times and a generally outline of how things are going to progress Friday night.

Now due to time zone issues I will be starting the station at 7:30 Pacific Standard Time(PST). It will initially run for four hours. One hour will be dedicated to announcements and/or general discussion. Two hours dedicated to music.

Now you may be asking yourself, what about that last hour? Well that last hour will be left up to you, the members. I will dedicate the last hour to a sort of user request line. But instead of attempting to gather songs as you ask us that night, Im going to go ahead and have members request songs NOW. How this will go, is that members will comment in this thread the song they would like to hear. One song per member per request week. Every week before the radio launches I will continue this trend. There is generally no restrictions on what I will play, since the radio is uncensored. Keep in mind that I will listen to the songs before I play them and if I and the other Admins deem it unplayable then we will pick the next persons songs. Also keep in mind that the first 15 songs will be played or generally enough songs to fill the hour slot.

Well hope you guys enjoy this and start requesting!!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll