• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> WM4 BANANAPASSPORT questions, questions about the card
lightning
Posted: Dec 18 2012, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,714

hi, i made this topic to ask several questions that i have about the card not the game

anyway here goes

i have several cards and i dont want to transfer all of them at once, can i do this without having to buy a new card? since i still want to play DX+ and transferring them makes the card void..
on the website it says that the transfer option will be locked out after i transfer once (as in the session), is this true?

also when i transfer, all story mode will be changed to undefeated, meaning if i have over 200 wins but i have losts in story mode of DX+, will i get the kemco meter?
also the yellow and red meter, do i have to unlock in MW4? or can i play in WM3DX+ and get them unlocked when i transfer?

also i read in another thread that retiring makes the game void and does not count as a defeat
is this true in DX+ or just WM4?

also just a concern, but i hope that hacked cars are blocked :/

oh and i also read that the passport has special design? but i haven't seen any with the wm4 design yet..how do i get those?

i have to play on the machine and buy the card FROM the machine?

This post has been edited by lightning on Dec 19 2012, 12:02 AM
PMEmail Poster
acefire
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 12:41 AM
Quote Post

Odd Della Robbia

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,454

QUOTE (lightning @ 41 minutes, 49 seconds ago)
hi, i made this topic to ask several questions that i have about the card not the game

anyway here goes

i have several cards and i dont want to transfer all of them at once, can i do this without having to buy a new card? since i still want to play DX+ and transferring them makes the card void..
on the website it says that the transfer option will be locked out after i transfer once (as in the session), is this true?

also when i transfer, all story mode will be changed to undefeated, meaning if i have over 200 wins but i have losts in story mode of DX+, will i get the kemco meter?
also the yellow and red meter, do i have to unlock in MW4? or can i play in WM3DX+ and get them unlocked when i transfer?

also i read in another thread that retiring makes the game void and does not count as a defeat
is this true in DX+ or just WM4?

also just a concern, but i hope that hacked cars are blocked :/

oh and i also read that the passport has special design? but i haven't seen any with the wm4 design yet..how do i get those?

i have to play on the machine and buy the card FROM the machine?

1 banapassport can hold 100 cars. You can transfer them anytime you like. Just that if you transfer 2 or more cards at a time, you will have to restart the terminal.

When you transfer, your car will reset to unshaded status. No, you cannot get the Namco or special meter unless you already unlocked them before transferring.

The yellow and red meter can only be obtained in MT 4 by completing story mode without losing. Red meter can only be obtained AFTER you earned yellow meter.

The retire option voids the game and does not shade your card. However, I'm not sure for MT 4.

No official word on whether hacked cars are blocked.

Banapassport with the MT 4 design are available for purchase, you can view them on the internet or by members who took pics and uploaded here.

It depends on your arcade. Some sell it over the counter. Some have it in both the terminals and the driving cabinet, while some only have it in either one.
PMEmail Poster
Wanderer
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 01:47 AM
Quote Post

Buy me some Premix?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,920

First off, welcome to the forums!
Second, please direct any MT4 questions to the appropriate thread.
http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=32238
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN

Topic Options  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll