Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> FS: Full set of 5 ltd ed WMMT4 BanaPassport cards, Limited stock!
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,813

Hi all,

I'm posting this in a new thread outside of the cards wanted or for sale request thread because this is slightly different. However if the mods feel that it should go under that thread I'm more than happy to comply.

Through the combined efforts of my associates, we have managed to obtain a limited quantity of BanaPassport cards with the limited edition WMMT4 designs. Here's a look at all 5 designs:

user posted image

The important aspect about these cards is that all of them are blank and unregistered. Basically, they are brand new and unused, which make them perfect collectors' items.

As it took us quite a bit of effort to obtain these cards, we have decided to sell them as a set, instead of single cards. As we are based in Singapore, the pricing will be in terms of Singapore dollars.

For local (Singapore) buyers, we offer the complete set at SGD$120.

For international buyers, we offer the complete set at SGD$150 inclusive of registered mail anywhere in the world.

Each card will be protected by a card sleeve, and international orders will be sent via registered air mail in a bubble wrap padded envelope. Payment will be made through PayPal.

Only limited sets are available, so if you want to own a piece of WMMT history, hurry and place your order with us as soon as possible.

Please post your questions regarding the sale of these cards in this thread and kindly do not PM me. I am reserving the PMs for serious buyers.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,382

Can I just get the middle one only? tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:08 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Sorry, we are only selling them as a set. We spent a lot of time, effort and money in order to collate the sets and we feel they're worth more together than apart.

Edited for grammar.

This post has been edited by Firefly on Feb 14 2013, 05:09 AM
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:09 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

But I have everything except that for 24$, why are you charging 6x the price for this?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:13 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Our cost/profit calculations are based on the price of these cards in Singapore. I'm not sure what's the pricing like over in Australia but these cards are not cheap here. Furthermore, if you were to try and collect a set by just buying cards out of the console you'll probably end up with a whole bunch of extras which eat into the cost of the single set.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

I got to pick my cards out though? Just give me the friggen middle one I'll pay you 30$ SGD for it
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Are you saying that you got the arcade techs to open up the console and let you select the cards you want? If that's the case, maybe you can become our supplier instead. That will surely bring down our cost...

That aside, I apologize again but we are strictly selling the cards as a set, partly because we only have so few on hand. If we are able to get more cards in the future (highly unlikely, but not impossible), we may consider selling single cards.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:21 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

I'll trade you what you want for the middle one
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

We're currently not looking for any cards, but thanks for the offer anyway.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

Just saying, no one will ever buy this, it's overpriced. Just saying.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

If you are already willing to offer SGD$30 for a single card I don't see how SGD$150 is overpriced for 5 cards. But we digress.

Our target audience are collectors and not WMMT players. One BanaPassport card is capable of storing up to 100 cars, there's simply no reason to buy more than one unless you're paranoid. This is unlike the previous generation of magnetic cards without internet registration, where it's possible that you may lose your fully tuned and dressed up car with a bazillion stars and mileage from card damage.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

So are you paranoid? Why did you buy 5? Why are you trying to sell them for 150$? If your not losing money then why are you complaining about me buying 1 for 30$?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 05:47 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

I don't see how I am complaining about anything. Also, my associates and I have bought more than the 5 cards in the picture, those are just samples. We have collated between ourselves a few sets which we intend to sell to collectors in sets, not piecemeal. We feel that the pricing we have put up for these cards is a fair reward for the time, effort and money that we put in to gather these unused cards into sets.

If you do not intend to purchase a set from us, please kindly refrain from posting further in this thread.
PMEmail Poster
kennethlimjh
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Member No.: 8,831

Hi Firefly

PMed you my contact number happy.gif . And for people who don't know this i have try a few arcade and most of them have sold out of the design cards or only can buy with cars in it and after spenting $100 i still could not get a full set wish he could have come out to sell earlier.... anyway thats my own problem hope to get your reply soon thanks laugh.gif .
PMEmail Poster
Firefly
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Thank you for your interest. Let's discuss the details further offline.
PMEmail Poster
Firefly
Posted: Feb 15 2013, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Limited sets remaining. Don't miss this chance to own a piece of WMMT history!
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 04:00 AM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

QUOTE (kennethlimjh @ Yesterday, 2:21 AM)
Hi Firefly

PMed you my contact number  happy.gif .  And for people who don't know this i have try a few arcade and most of them have sold out of the design cards or only can buy with cars in it and after spenting $100 i still could not get a full set wish he could have come out to sell earlier.... anyway thats my own problem hope to get your reply soon thanks  laugh.gif .

Looks suspicious, that guy only joined yesterday from "Singapore" and already wants to buy this set "offline" LOL, 1 post only and trusts contact number

This post has been edited by Fluxx on Feb 16 2013, 04:01 AM
PMEmail PosterMSN
Rotary Tuner
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

E P I C D A N K M E M E S

Member No.: 7,803

QUOTE (Fluxx @ 3 hours, 26 minutes ago)
Looks suspicious, that guy only joined yesterday from "Singapore" and already wants to buy this set "offline" LOL, 1 post only and trusts contact number

That's marketing for you. (I actually never noticed the "Join Date" until you pointed it out.)

I can get a full set here for, more or less, 55 SGD$ (converted).

Just sayin'.
PMEmail Poster
Firefly
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

I can understand Fluxx's suspicion, if you think that the buyer is a phony account then by all means get the forum admins to check on the host ips and account details. I've got nothing to hide here. If the buyer wants to give me his contact number to further discuss the transaction, that's his choice. I have not in any way forced anyone to give me personal details or contact information at any point of my sales pitch.

As for Rotary Tuner, while you may have the ability to get the full set yourself at a lower cost, doesn't mean the whole world is able to do so. As I have said before, a considerable amount of time, effort and money was put into getting these cards. Furthermore, I am not forcing anyone to buy, I'm merely providing a service to those who want the full set and are unable to do so for whatever the reason.
PMEmail Poster
Rotary Tuner
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

E P I C D A N K M E M E S

Member No.: 7,803

All right, whatever floats your boat. It's a shame thought that your arcade owners don't let you choose your own design. Could make things easier on your end.
PMEmail Poster
Firefly
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Unfortunately, that's how the arcade works here. They are only interested in making profits and don't really care about what we want. Furthermore, the practice between different arcade management is different too. For example:

Arcade A: Design cards only available at console
Arcade B: Design cards only available at racing cabinet
Arcade C: No design cards at all.

Finally, some arcades just stack the cards into the machine as they are, while others "shuffle" the cards beforehand. This is our deduction after observing the cards that were being issued out of the console.

For us, getting the design cards is similar to playing gashapon. You'll never know what you get.
PMEmail Poster
Fluxx
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Fluxxy

You are only interested in making profits, why not sell the middle one to me? I'm giving you 6x the price right here. 30$ for 1
PMEmail PosterMSN
Firefly
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Fluxx, I have stated before and I will state again that only full sets are for sale, not individual cards. Also, your statement of paying 6x the price is inaccurate because the cards are sold for more than SGD$5 per card at the arcades here. In fact, the normal white BanaPassport costs SGD$6 already and we are forced to pay an extra premium by the arcades to get the design cards without a choice in the design we want.

Once again, I ask you to refrain from posting further in this thread if you have no intention to purchase a complete set.
PMEmail Poster
Wanderer
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Buy me some Premix?

Member No.: 6,920

Fluxx, stop hassling the seller.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Gunma's 34
Posted: Feb 16 2013, 09:39 PM
Quote Post