Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules
Please read these rules before starting topics :
  • You should provide the Name, Route, Direction, Car, HP, Time and any appropriate supplemental info for each video posted in this section.
  • It would be best if the file(s) are hosted on a permanent paid host.
  • If you don't have access to paid host, we recommend you using free hosts such as MegaUpload, YouSendIt, RapidShare, Putfile ... etc.
  • If you are looking for a free host for videos, please check out this thread - http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopic=28742
  • You are encouraged to use our youtube tags. You must have more than 50 posts or have been a member for 6 months to use it.

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT 4 STORY MODE COVERAGE, Done by someone from Jap tuning a Vette
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,759

I was finding a video that would show story mode in the making.

Good news: I found one.

Bad news: iT doesn't start off on stage 1. He started midway / in between. To be exact, stage 8.

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPiHWQsEUQ0 )

It shows some similarities with stage 8 of DX

Changes:
Reina and Akio Join the fray, like in the Manga / Anime
BlackBird is running on stock aero. I don't know if on the 3/DX/DX+ cabinet if Shima's 911/ 3.8 is on an aero or using the stock aero too.

Biggest discovery:
Upon clearing stage 8...
CUTSCENE EMERGES. If you're bored with the race, jump to 5:28 for cutscene.

It shows the exact scene straight from the Manga/Anime.

I'll update this more with more findings after I come home.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Mar 2 2012, 10:19 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Rin
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,187

Dammit...Gunma beat me to it. sad.gif

Gunma, by all means, can I be a volunteer too? smile.gif

This post has been edited by Rin on Mar 2 2012, 10:20 PM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Stage 9:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo9993k8338 )

Changes:
Reina is replaced by Ishida (and confirmed, Ishida's a Vette user)
You take over Reina as Kitami Jun is sitting with you in this stage, in comparison to the anime / manga where Reina has Kitami as a passenger.

Notes:
Akio will have a massive speed boost all throughout the race as soon as Ishida and Shima join in. You won't pass him until the last KM where he pulls over to the left junction at Wangan Line.
A cutscene again will play after you win the stage; it'll show the small segment where Akio tries to drop Eriko off but Eriko refuses... (yet out of all areas... why the Yokohama Docks? I thought it was on the city?)

-------------

OK Rin, I'll let you cover Stage 10 onwards.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Mar 2 2012, 10:21 PM
Rin
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Well...I did notice some similarity, but not that much to be honest... sweatingbullets.gif LOL

Sorry if I am taking your glory on posting these vids. sad.gif

And thanks for giving me a chance. smile.gif

Do cover anything I miss out.

This post has been edited by Rin on Mar 2 2012, 10:22 PM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Rin, when doing the rest of the stages while I'm away, Cover notes such as:

1. Differences in 3DX+
2. Comparisons with Manga & Anime (This will be irrelevant once we get to Masaki's arc)

Note: All parts where Kitami is with you; it may possibly be that you replace Reina / Reina's role.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Mar 2 2012, 10:23 PM
Rin
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Shit just got real in Stage 10...

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlmFAv5Qh3o&feature=relmfu )

BGM: The Final Count Down

The stage isn't as long as DX+, but it seems the start of the stage remained similar to the previous game where you start from gear 1.

Again, you took over Reina's role and Kitami remained as your passenger while Ishida continued on his story part.

Scene halfway (And boy does the music fits beautifully on the scene when time slowed down and pans to Ishida's life story...): It shows several shots of Ishida's life in the past it seems.

Once the scene cuts, Ishida seemed to be undergoing an emotional state and called out Devil Z's name. (I think that shot of Ishida in tears is under some part of the manga...but I can't remember)

He gets ahead for a while before you can catch back...then all of a sudden nearing the toll gates, he speed ahead of you before retiring, leaving both Blackbird and Devil Z along with you.

ENDING PART AFTER GOAL: DEVIL Z CRASHED WHILE DODGING A BIG TRUCK!!! D:

[Marks the End of Devil Z Arc]

Next Arc: The Perfect GT-R Arc (Which I will try to cover when I am done coloring here. smile.gif

[ Post merged on Mar 2 2012, 11:56 PM ]
STAGE 11: Enter the Perfect GT-R Arc

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwL_eHM05J0&feature=relmfu )

Here the story didn't start off with Hiramoto riding with Megumi like it was back in MT3DX+, instead it started off with Hiramoto riding Harada's Z31 while all of a sudden, Reina came diving in at a ridiculous speed and eventually outrun you in the process while disappeared...quite similar to the scene in anime/manga I think.

END SCENE: Shows the body under progress of the totaled Devil Z. Kitami and Takagi seemed to have that one scene where Takagi finally met up with the Devil Z once more and Kitami requested the car to get fixed.

Revival of the Devil : 10 Days left.

[ Post merged on Mar 3 2012, 12:10 AM ]
Stage 12

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTlYA2J1tU&feature=relmfu )

Here, the stage started off with Hiramoto finally buying the R32 and with Matsu. Of course, they're test-running and Hiramoto talked about wanting Matsu's exhaust for his R32's completion before competing with the Devil Z when it revives.

Also...during half of the race, Harada cuts in with his Z31 and guess what...he flat out disappeared before allowing you to follow him for a bit all the way until the end. :/

[ Post merged on Mar 3 2012, 12:14 AM ]
Stage 13

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO9UBhiLa3Y&feature=relmfu )

In this stage, it started off similar to Stage 13 in DX+ too, where you raced Blackbird and Reina along before Harada arrives with his Z31 again.

Nothing too different, but apparently Harada seemed to blow his engine earlier than expected, despite both version's story it seemed very similar where Harada pulls over before the tunnel and retires.

END SCENE: Shows that Kitami Jun is finally mounting the engine for the completed Devil Z.

Revival of The Devil : 1 Day Left

[ Post merged on Mar 3 2012, 12:25 AM ]
Stage 14

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXWDvF0E74&feature=relmfu )

Similar to Stage 14 of DX+, here you raced with Hiramoto alone while Harada sits besides him after blown his own Z's engine.

Hiramoto talked about how he couldn't take responsibility for whatever might happen to Harada after tonight as he has used all of his money on the GT-R.

Soon after that, Hiramoto noticed the Devil Z appearing far behind, despite Harada saying that he didn't see anything.

END SCENE: Similar to DX+, the Devil Z has returned and it passed both your car and went straight to the R32 and the screen froze with a "YOU WIN" instead of "To Be Continued..." message. whistling.gif

[ Post merged on Mar 3 2012, 12:35 AM ]
And now...the climax unfolds...on Stage 15.

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zin9RzxfrpI&feature=relmfu )

Picking right where the Stage 14 left off, you engage in the continued race between Hiramoto and Akio now.

After passing Ginza, Blackbird appeared there instead of the usual U-curve on the right area.

And Blackbird brought a passenger along...Kitami Jun. Funny how Blackbird seemed to have taken Reina's role for this battle. :/

As the race continued on, until halfway of the straight struggle at the Wangansen, a scene cuts in.

SCENE: The screen slowed time down as it shows a piece of notice paper; which is the news of Hiramoto's son being born safely. And it also shows how much Hiramoto has given up just for the sake of racing tonight and finding out who's faster. Right after that scene ends, Hiramoto hesitated and let go off the pedal, no longer being able to step on it as he realized that he has much to live for.

After Hiramoto's retiring move, Akio's Devil Z just acted on its own and shoots off like a freakin' jet plane!! D:

Notice how there's no longer a meter read on Akio's panel shot, it seems you're destined to lose to him this time on this battle unlike the 3DX+ where you can still get ahead of Akio.

Guess the story of the completed revival of Devil Z remained true here after all...as you cross the goal being 2nd instead of Number 1.

END SCENE: Scene shows an airport with a plane taking off and a few letters. Hiramoto has returned to Miyazaki where he can be reunited with his family once more. And just like the anime, Megumi welcomed her beloved husband back in tears of joy...

This marks the end of The Perfect GT-R Arc... hooray for happy endings~

Gunma, you take over from here on as I go take a rest. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Rin on Mar 3 2012, 12:26 AM
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Thanks Rin for covering stages 11-15

-------------------

Stage 16-20: The Asakasa Straight (Masaki's arc)

Stage 16:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HueTopzSftE )

Storyline / content is no different from DX+

Rival:
Masaki + Mami
(Non competitor) Akio

Route:
C1 Shidome S curve, to Daiba via Rainbow Bridge, to Wangan West, ending at Yokohane. (Day)

BGM:
Highway Discipline

Changes:
1. You start at C1, not at Daikoku Futo
2. Masaki uses an RUF RK Coupe / latest RUF version of the Boxster / Cayman; not the Eunos Cosmo anymore.
3. Akio will join in like in DX+ only, Rumi Shimada is not with him and he doesn't have a meter below him, hence a non-competitor... yes, he will smoke you once you all enter Wangan line.

Notes:
1. As you hit Rainbow Bridge, a cutscene emerges - the Devil Z passing you and Masaki
2. Both AI will brake hard on the junction at Daiba heading to Wangan, turning right giving you the lead momentarily.
3. At the last 3 KM, Akio is no longer participating and will be removed from the list; leaving you to deal with Masaki. But if you tune it right, you can beat Masaki by 200m as you hit the Wangan-yokohane branching.

------------------

stage 17:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZ-TWqL5n4 )

Storyline / Content is no different from DX+:
Masaki recalls RGO's Kazuo ohta being one of the best "monster" tuners but Ohta insisted that he outgrew high-tuning until Masaki mentions the Devil Z, giving Ohta a good reason to return, same dialogue as that in DX+.

Rival:
Masaki (Kazuo Ohta)
Reina - her R32 has been modded like it was back in DX+ (into white with car type wing)

Route:
Wangan Line before Kaitei Tunnel, heading Wangan West (drag race)
(Night)

BGM:
Pleasures of Speed

Changes:
1. Blackbird joins in earlier than before.
2. Upon reaching the Wangan-Yoko branching, you will take Wangan unlike in DX+ where you hit Yokohane.
3. At the last 5 KM, Masaki & Ohta will lessen their pace, giving you a 1000+ km advantage over them only to deal with BlackBird & Reina.
4. Cutscene plays after winning the stage: Its your character visiting Kitami in his bike shop, with the player telling Kitami that RGO is coming back into action. Wow! Player has a big role in this arc O.o especially with interacting with Kitami about it ; which is normally done by Shima... I think.

-----------------------------

Stage 18:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MGNKj0a2TE )

Story / Content is similar to that of DX+

Rival:
Masaki + Yamanaka

Route: Yokohane outbound heading for Yokohama. Goal is at Minato Mirai (Day)

BGM:
Driving Energy

Changes:
Aside from Route Changes, no discernable or noticeable changes in this stage. No cutscene even.

-----------------------------

Stage 19:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aB0P-dK9X8 )

Story / Content is similar to that of DX+

Rival:
Masaki + Yamanaka
Akio + Reina (11.6 km left)
BlackBird (he gets the Aero Kit now)

Route:
C1 inner loop. One lap. Start is at after Shidome. Goal is after Tokyo Tower S-curve.

BGM:
No Turning Back

Changes:
1. Opening cutscene features Masaki Chasing after The Devil Z with a long gap to deal with.
2. Unlike in DX+ where you go with them together, you start off against Masaki, then Akio joins in.
3. BlackBird Joins in. Unlike in the last stage you raced with him, he now has the "BlackBird Aero" equipped. And he joins in at Kandabashi.
4. After passing Kandabashi into the first underpass/tunnel, a cutscene plays featuring the 'revamped' Blackbird. in the cutscene, all 3 of you are on the right lane then Blackbird overtakes you on the left but upon going back into the game, your lanes stay the same as they were before the cutscene.
5. Akio pulls over upon entering Tokyo Tower S-curves and withdraws from the race. Unlike in DX+ where all of you do a warm up and finish together, this happens.
6. Reina isn't with akio in DX+, Blackbird doesn't appear either until stage 20.

------------------------
Stage 20:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-mlTLY3yB0 )

Story / Content is similar to DX+

Rivals:
Masaki + Yamanaka
Shima + Kitami
Akio + Reina

Route:
C1 inner loop, starting after Tokyo Tower S-curves, 1 lap, then change route to Rainbow Bridge Daiba. Goal is at rainbow bridge.

BGM:
The Final Count Down

Changes:
1. Unlike in DX+ where the race is a full on lap around C1 and you start at Ginza, you start at the Tokyo Tower S-curves.
2. Masaki will be pushing it hard with blackbird behind you. Akio will be playing it safe with 20-30m behind BlackBird so it's safe to assume that on the first leg of the race, Akio's the spectator.
3. Masaki will get a boost at the midpoint of the kasumigaseki tunnel.
4. 6.0 KM left, Masaki's exhaust coughs up white smoke, denoting an engine failure; and all 4 characters (Reina, shima, Akio, Masaki) le gasp faces will be on the 4 corners of your screen leaving you to deal with Blackbird and Akio on the last 5 km.
5. Cutscene plays after you complete your tuning and it'll feature Masaki's thoughts with manga art of Mami, and Masaki with Ohta (denoting RGO's return thanks to Masaki)

notes:
1. like in DX+ clearing this stage completes basic tuning 600/B (p10, h10)

--------------------

End of Masaki's arc / the Asakasa Straight.

I was expecting though a cutscene to play when Masaki's FD blew then retire; like the one in the trailer. Remember that scene?

Anywho, Rin will cover the Monster Supra arc; once he's done I'll take over with the R200 Club arc.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Mar 3 2012, 05:28 PM
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 11:09 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Apparently, Rin is a bit preoccupied so I'm taking over. If anyone wishes to help out with the detailing; who has seen either the Manga or Anime and can see valid changes in comparison to DX+ story mode, do help.

Monster Supra Story Arc - Chapter 21-30

---------------------------

Stage 21:

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF4IiPNvkDw )

A few changes with the DX+ story content:

Rivals:
Kei Aizawa (Supra)
Akio + Takagi (BlackBird)

Route:
Wangan to Ooi U-turn, right to Shidome S-curve, right at Edobashi into NBL. Goal is at Fukishima.
BGM:
Nostalgia

Changes and notes:
1. In DX+ you take over Akio & Takagi's role; Kei mistakes you for BlackBird. Now Blackbird is here but he's a NC / Non competitor.
2. Opening cutscene shows you're cruising with Akio until Kei discovers you. You start off by yourself until the end of the countdown. After the countdown, they both pass around you.
3. As with the anime, Kei passes both you and BlackBird 911 and Takagi uses the same dialogue as in the anime. Before Kaitei Tunnel, Akio's behind you when you see Kei's le gasp face.
4. Upon entering Shidome S-curves, both Akio & Kei will get a speed boost before entering the S-curve itself.
5. With 5KM left, Akio outruns both you and Kei and will disappear from your upper right corner, leaving you to deal with Kei alone.

Trivia:
1. If you've seen the anime, the scene is very very similar; so is the content. Akio uses BlackBird's 911 to identify some points for Takagi to work on; upon encountering Kei, Takagi gets a surge of nostalgia of Koichiro Aizawa, Kei's dad.
2. The positioning of the AI is 100% similar to that of the original manga/anime storyline.

---------------------------------------------

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Mar 4 2012, 11:10 PM
Rin
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Stage 22

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWoIUkiLoHc&feature=related )

Not sure about the difference between this one and DX+'s story, but the feeling seemed different somehow...

Rival: Reina + Yamamoto (BNR32)

Course: Wangan Area (Goal is at a similar point of the HiAce race on DX+)
BGM: Glory Days

Just a rather short race to be honest...there don't seem to be too much differences here from a chapter race...so, I can't really point out the differences.

(Gunma might probably be able to help on some part I missed though.)
PMEmail Poster
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 7,398

Seriously you guys need to use an index of sorts to get things organized :|
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Then you could help us out as well !mma_N00B. It'll make things better. smile.gif
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 07:43 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 7,398

Take out everything in the OP and paste it into a new post in this thread. And make a "table of contents" of sorts in there - use the links of each post (the Posted: link beside the time of the post).

One link for stages 11-15, one link for stages 16-20... links by post.

Use this as a guide: http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239455

This post has been edited by +-!mma_N00B-+ on Mar 6 2012, 07:43 AM
Zaldy
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,256

So the story was based on manga/anime version of Wangan Midnight (except for Masaki Arc) and no Tatsuya (not Tatsuya Shima) in Monster Machine arc was appear in anime version.

and YES it same as anime version of Wangan Midnight episode.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Gunma's 34
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

The Masaki arc is included; just Manga only. The Anime jumped to the Monster Supra Arc. Tatsuya is in the Monster Supra story but he played a very VERY minimal role and was just the person introducing Kei's joining and resignation; that's it.

Some notes missed out on Chapter 22.

1. Apparently, this scene did happen in the Anime but it was presented as a battle. In the anime, this is the part where Reina had her R32 serviced by Yamamoto, here is where the Duck-tail wing is equipped along with her 32's check-up. Then they talk about a client's Porsche as to how it crashed racing a Silver 80 Supra, which turns out to be Kei's later in the story.
2. The original Stage 22: DEMO CAR, has been moved later in the series.

Correct course route:
Wangansen (Kaitei Tunnel) to E. Ougi Isle (after Haneda tollgates, near launchpads)

[ Post merged on Mar 8 2012, 09:17 AM ]
-----------------------------------------
Stage 23:

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmMg6xqhE-I&feature=related )

Storyline / Content is no different from 3DX+

Rival:
Kei Aizawa (Tatsuya) - Supra RZ

Route:
Kandabashi - Ikebukuro branching -> to C1 inner, left at Hamazakibashi; goal is at Ginza; AFTER THE DIVIDERS.

Changes & Notes:
1. This is the same battle as on 3DX+ stage 23.
2. Apparently, Kei talks about the last race that happened on C1 since he mentioned RGO & FD denoting Masaki and the S30Z after that.

--------------------------------------------
Stage 24:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Cu97Vi1aU&feature=related )

Rival:
Kazuhiko Yamamoto (Gatchan Sasaki) - RGO Demo R33 GT-R
Akio Asakura (Non Competitor) - Devil Z

Route:
After Tokyo Tower, left to C1, Right at Edobashi, goal is at Wangan Line

Changes and notes:
1.Stage 24 is originally entitled Manager, where you race with Reina who's taking her manager home with the RGO demo car and freaks him out. Now you have Yamamoto and Gatchan to deal with.
2. In 3DX+ this is originally Chapter 22.
3. When you reach the first of the dividers, the Devil Z will make a debut
4. Upon hitting Wangan Line, the Devil Z will fly off and leave you and Yamamoto-Shacho in the dust. The R33 will chase and pass you but will fall back before the goal.
5. The Background photo in the loading screen is also seen in the anime - it's the tribute group of tuners to the spot where Koichiro Aizawa died / was killed by a drunk man while Koi was driving under 50km/h. He's Kei's dad and was nicknamed the Illusive Top Speed Runner driving the 28XX Celica-Supra.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25:
YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxlVrS5LfHw&feature=related )

Storyline / Content was NOT present in the 3DX+ platform

Rivals:
Kei Aizawa & Tatsuya - Supra RZ
Reina Akikawa - RGO Demo R33
Yamamoto & Gatchan - Reina R32

Route:
After Tokyo Tower to Rainbow Bridge, right to Wangan, past Kaitei Tunnel, left into Wangan-Yokohane Branching, goal is at Haneda / past Haneda Yoko-tunnel.

Trivia, Changes & notes:
1. This is an important race in the anime where Yamamoto selects Reina to drive the Newly tuned R33 of Ohta's and use it against Kei. Gatchan is reluctant thinking Reina's a complete starter or something and is all fearful of the matter.
2. In the Anime, Tatsuya was not with Kei.
3. The original route, as in the anime was at C1 Outer from Tokyo Tower to Kandabashi to Ginza.
4. In the beginning, it'll be just you, Reina & Kei. But before the GO-signal, Yamamoto & Gatchan appear from behind and pass you.
5. The Supra will lead until Kaitei Tunnel, where Reina will take over.
6. Reina and Yamamoto will get a boost at the exit of the tunnel and will tone down by 5km remaining.
7. Kei will slowly be left behind and past 100m from you if you do well as noted in the anime, this is where his car begins to weaken from using the boost button.
8. As mentioned earlier, this race never happened on WMMT3DX+ but it did on the anime / Manga.
Zaldy
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Yeah that Chapter 24 (Manager) is replaced by Demo Car.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
theblackevo3
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 8,488

Nice graphics.
PMEmail Poster
Gunma's 34
Posted: Jun 10 2012, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Would anyone who has played this in HK continue up to stage 60? It's for the assurance of 100% accuracy & comparison since a single gameplay video might not suffice in comparison to actually playing it.
AeonClock
Posted: Jun 11 2012, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Highway Emperor

Member No.: 6,682

Crap I read this as Cleavage and came in looking for it only to find it said coverage.

Disappoint.

JK anyways, does anyone have a video of the last couple stages? From what I've read the boost on those are supposed to be crazy, but I'm not exactly sure HOW crazy ._.

This post has been edited by AeonClock on Jun 11 2012, 09:19 PM
PMEmail Poster
NoirSuede
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Member No.: 8,512

Hey, where's chapter 26-30?
PMEmail Poster
DriftingVG
Posted: Jul 4 2012, 08:25 AM
Quote Post

Shuto ways

Member No.: 7,229

gj gunma, although i hate the story sometimes. the z31 gets love but not enough. obviously akio wasnt good enough to tune it to rival the black bird, but when harada does he gets completely ignored. imagine if kitami showed the slightest of interest and helped with the z31. im also dissapointed that haradas z doesnt make it back after that and yet the devil z keeps coming back, i know the writers must like the z31 it does make several appearances and even holds the wangan crown so why not revive it, if it does on the manga just forget what you just read.
Zaldy
Posted: Jul 9 2012, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (NoirSuede @ Jun 21 2012, 08:06 AM)
Hey, where's chapter 26-30?

Sorry for waiting, there is second part of Monster Machine from chapter 26 to 30.

Stage 26

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1UC-nX1Rqo&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird), RGO Yamanaka (Skyline R33)

Course: Wangan Westbound (start at Rinkai Subcenter ramp) , throught to Yokohane - Ginza (C1 Inner), finish in Ginza before turn to Right

Changes & Notes:
1. Originally is Stage 25 of 3DX+
2. This is the same battle as on 3DX+
3. There a cutscene after Yamanaka passed you before turn in s-curve of Ginza (C1 Inner)

[ Post merged on Jul 9 2012, 03:30 AM ]

Stage 27

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj38m5wF1Q0&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is different from 3DX+

Rival: Gen Sasaki/Gachan (Celsior), Yumeko/Gachan Wife (Aristo)

Course: Start at Yokohane downward, and finish in Yokohama before Wangan East

The background photo is same of Stage 24 with Kei's Car, Supra RZ

Changes & Notes:
1. The race is start from Yokohane, not C1
2. Same as stage 26, this stage is originally from stage 26 of WMMT3DX+
3. Gachan Wife will join with his husband and you with her car Aristo as requested from Yamamoto
4. Before to Wangan East, you car will get more boost to leave 2 car behind

[ Post merged on Jul 9 2012, 04:39 AM ]
Stage 28

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ULq_Amod4&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is difference from 3DX+

Rival:
Gachan (HiAce)
Kazuhiko Yamamoto (RX-7 Type R)
Akio Asakura (with Kou Tominaga) (Supra RZ)

Course: Start from Yokohane, through to Haneda and finish in Wangan East

Changes and Notes:
1. Unlike 3DX+, you race with Akio but first you race with Gachan, after Hiace slowed, Yamamoto join him and HiAce leaves the race and you races with him, after that you race with Akio after Yamamoto slowed car and leaves the race.
2. The finish is not Yokohane upward, but Wangan East
3. This story is originally of part 2 of Real Racing Setting from 3DX+, but its combined from part 1 and part 2.
4. It's also marked of Kazuhiko drives a RX-7 Type R was not appears in 3DX+ version.

Stage 29

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqsuxfy1Oc&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Akio Asakura (with Reina Akikawa) (Devil Z), Keiichiro Aizawa (Supra RZ)

Course: C1 inner (start at Ginza), through to New Belt line (Clockwise), then Wangan west and finish after u-turn trough Yokohane

After end the Race, the cutscenes showed Blackbird in Haneda after Tatsuya drink copy and he later join the race soon

Changes and Notes:
1. Unlike 3dx+, Reina appears as passenger with Akio in Devil Z.
2. Same as point 1, Akio not leaves race through end

[ Post merged on Jul 9 2012, 09:52 PM ]
And YES is the final stage of Monster Machine story

Stage 30

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D31zwX6hVac&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is diferrences from 3DX+

Rival:
Keiichiro Aizawa (with Tatsuya) (Supra RZ)
Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird) (Appears in 18.3 km)
Akio Asakura (Devil Z) (Appears in 15.5 km)

(see 2:50) In 14.7 km, a custcene showed picture of Kei's father, Koichi drives a 28XX Celica-Supra and young version of Kitami before Kei's father dead.

After end the Race, the cutscene showed Kei's asked about his father and showed Kei's Father, Koichi with child version of Kei's. The Story of MONSTER MACHINE END.

Course: Wangan line (Start at Rinkai subcenter ramp), throught to Yokohane upward, then Ginza - C1 outter, and finish in C1 outter before s-curve.

Changes and Notes:
1. Unlike 3DX+, Tatsuya appears as passenger in Kei's Supra
2. You take control as Reina when Kitami as passenger in your car
3. Unlike 3DX+, Kei Supra was not leaves the race through to finish

This post has been edited by Zaldy on Jul 9 2012, 10:08 PM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Gunma's 34
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 12:27 AM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Thanks for covering the rest of the arc, Zaldy. If you got time, you can move on to stage 31 onwards. I'm a lil' busy with doing my Wangan Midnight PS2 playthrough so you can take over unless I post ahead then just continue where I probably left off.

and a note on stage 28:
Kazuhiko Yamamoto's just borrowing Kazuo Ohta's FD3S RX-7 - noted by the similar aero kit of Ohta's FD and the RGO sticker.
Zaldy
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 05:39 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 5 hours, 11 minutes ago)
Thanks for covering the rest of the arc, Zaldy. If you got time, you can move on to stage 31 onwards. I'm a lil' busy with doing my Wangan Midnight PS2 playthrough so you can take over unless I post ahead then just continue where I probably left off.

and a note on stage 28:
Kazuhiko Yamamoto's just borrowing Kazuo Ohta's FD3S RX-7 - noted by the similar aero kit of Ohta's FD and the RGO sticker.

Thanks Gunma and i will countinue from 31 to 40 and there is R2000CLUB Arc

Stage 31

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShFxRNgVCeI&feature=relmfu )

In loading screen backround photo, there is R200CLUB, you will be race with R200CLUB later.

Rival: Takayuki Kuroki (BCNR33)
Akio Asakura (Devil Z, No-competitior)

Course: Wangan Line (Westbound)

Changes and notes:
1. Unlike 3DX+, you race with Takayuki and Reina (as No Competitor), but you race with Takayuki to deal him
2. The Devil Z appears as no-competitor, just unlike in 3DX+, you race with Takayuki before Devil Z passing you and BCNR33.
3. The Race begin is Night, instead of Day in 3DX+ version.
4. Originally is stage 32 of 3DX+.

Stage 32

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw37TPj-LBg&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Reina Akikawa (BNR32), Kazuhiko Yamamoto (BNR34)

Course: Yokohane Downward

Changes and notes:
1. Originally is stage 34 of 3dx+
2. Reina appears alongside Yamamoto. Unlike 3dx+, you race with Yamamoto alone but you race with Reina in MT4. The race was never happened in 3DX+.

Stage 33

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri4GyybdHa4&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is NOT present 3DX+

Rival: Takayuki Kuroki (BCNR33), Tatsuya Shima (With Kou Tominaga) (Blackbird)

Course: Yokohane Upward

Changes and Notes:
1. Originally in 3DX+ entitled Feeling Team, where you race with Feeling team but the story moved to Legendary FC Story and what the car the team uses?
2. Kou 'The Jet" Tominaga appears as passenger in Blackbird car

Stage 34

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YpJj-70PrE&feature=relmfu )

Rival: R200CLUB (CCR Motoki (Yasuhiko Miki), JAPAN Teizuka, JPP Sonoda)

Course: Wangan Westbound, through to Yokohama

Changes and Notes:
1. Originally is STAGE 35 of 3DX+
2. Through to Yokohama, both of R33 has spinning, just like in Anme/Manga
3. Both of R33 leaves over +5000m while JPP Sonoda raced with you in Yokohama through end
4. The finish line is Yokohama, not Yokohane Upward in 3DX+ version

Stage 35

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb7iWbMjxYc&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is no different in 3DX+

Rival: Yasuhiko Miki (with Takayuki Kuroki) (BCNR33)

Course: Newbelt Line (Counter Clockwise)

After the end of race, a cutscene showed CCR and Kuroki's car, after that R200CLUB is DISBANDED.

Changes and Notes:
1. Unlike 3dx+, Kuroki appears as Passenger in Miki's car
2. Originally is stage 36 in 3DX+ version where the race in Nagoya.

Stage 36

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdiLn0QmPZ8&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is dfferent from 3DX+

Rival: Takayuki Kuroki (BCNR33), Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird)

Course: Yokohama, through to Wangan East

Changes and Notes:
1. Originally is STAGE 37 of 3DX+
2. The race is start from Yokohama, NOT Yokohane

Stage 37

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5xr-ax4njs&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is NOT present 3DX+

Rival:
Reina Akikawa (BNR32)
Akio Asakura (with Takayuki) (Devil Z)
Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird) (No-competitor)

Course: Yokohane Upward, through to Wangan Eastline, again Yokohane Upward, and finish in C1 Outter

Trivia, Changes and Notes:
1. This race was NEVER happened in 3DX+, but this action just like Anime/Manga
2. Tatsuya Appears after U-turn through Yokohane but he is no competitor

Stage 38

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUI5GqUytT8&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Jun Kitami (Kou Tominaga (Devil Z)

Course: Start from Yokohane downward, through to Yokohama

Changes and Notes:
1. The races is same action in 3DX+
2. The races is start from Yokohane, not from C1 Outter in 3DX+

Stage 39

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWG9xthpXzI&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Akio Asakura (Devil Z), Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird)

Course: New Belt line (Clockwise), through to Wangan West, left to Route 11 Daiba Line, then Rainbow Bridge, and finish to C1 Inner (Ginza)

After end he race, a cutscene showed your car visited Kitami Cycle, a tunershop owned by Tunning From the Hell, Jun Kitami.

Changes and Notes:
In 3DX+, the races is start from Wangan East, but in MT4 the race is start from New Belt Line.

THE FINAL STAGE of R200CLUB Arc

Stage 40

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueTGXKSdtIM&feature=relmfu )

In Opening Cutscene, showed a man and a girl asked about Reina's 32R, Kuroki's R33 and Akio's Devil Z

Rival:
Akio Asakura (Devil Z)
Reina Akikawa (BNR32)
Takayuki Kuroki (BCNR33)

Course: C1 Outer, left to Route 11 Daiba Line, Right to Wangan West and that iis finish in Wangan

(5:36) There a cutscene, showed after disbanded of R200Club, he will be reach 300km/h in Wangan Line, but he left the races.

After end the race, a cutscene showed a tunershop named FLAT Racing. The Story of R200CLUB END.

Changes and Notes:
Unlike 3DX+, Reina Akikawa joined the race

This post has been edited by Zaldy on Jul 10 2012, 05:42 AM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Gunma's 34
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

a.k.a. MyogiWarrior34

Let me give some additional notes concerning the R200 Club arc battles in relation to some characters, scenes removed/added.

Stage 31:
> The original battle - Reina VS Kuroki (encounter) was omitted from the game, although it was a relevant battle in Kuroki's progress as Reina's the reason why he met Akio and Shima later on.
> This was more spot on in comparison to the Anime/Manga as most high speed races did occur during the night. (very accurate iteration of the battle)

Stage 32:
> This was originally a conversation only between Reina and Yamamoto about an oncoming GT-R club targeting her R32 at YM Speed (same case as with stage 11 of 3DX/DX+).

Stage 33:
> This scene is a combined scene (originally it's Shima & Tominaga only testing things with the BlackBird).
> At the end of the anime's episode (14 or 15) Kuroki was requested by Shima for a battle at Yokohama - Yokohane upward. (very accurate)

Stage 34:
> Compared to the anime, this is the most accurate reiteration of the battle as the race with Sonada starts at the Yokohama Bay bridge.
> Unlike in 3DX+, Motoki will address your car acording to the car you're using. He won't assume you're Reina's R32.

Stage 35:
> It's supposed to be just a conversation at NightOnRacing (Yasuhiko's tuning shop).

Stage 36:
> This stage was a complete disappointment and is far off the original arc. The race was supposed to start at Wangan Line (near Shinkanjyo JCT) until Tsubasa Bridge, where it was on 3DX+.
> Blackbird will overtake after Kuroki loses speed/massive boost.

Stage 37:
> IT did happen on the anime but it was before the R200 club encounter where Kuroki witnesses Akio, Reina & SHima deal with Motoki, Teizuka & Sonada.

Stage 38:
> Like stage 36. Route selection was a complete disappointment. It was better off back at C1 outer.

Stage 39:
> The battle prior to Akio VS Kuroki where Shima talks about his motivation slipping.
> The purpose of the player's car visiting Kitami's bike shop: Announcing the battle of Kuroki & Akio unfold.

Stage 40:
> trivia: the girl is Mika. Kuroki's ex girlfriend. If you watched the anime, their conversation is highly relevant to Kuroki's progress. In the manga, she was not spectating the race. In the Anime, she sat with Reina and was Kuroki's secondary driving force in racing now that he quit the R200 club.
> Kuroki's engine blows at the exact moment before Ooi tunnel / Area 13 tunnel.

and Zaldy, on 3DX, Reina was not there. 3DX+, Reina joined the race.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Jul 10 2012, 08:00 PM
Zaldy
Posted: Jul 10 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 57 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
Let me give some additional notes concerning the R200 Club arc battles in relation to some characters, scenes removed/added.

Stage 31:
> The original battle - Reina VS Kuroki (encounter) was omitted from the game, although it was a relevant battle in Kuroki's progress as Reina's the reason why he met Akio and Shima later on.
> This was more spot on in comparison to the Anime/Manga as most high speed races did occur during the night. (very accurate iteration of the battle)

Stage 32:
> This was originally a conversation only between Reina and Yamamoto about an oncoming GT-R club targeting her R32 at YM Speed (same case as with stage 11 of 3DX/DX+).

Stage 33:
> This scene is a combined scene (originally it's Shima & Tominaga only testing things with the BlackBird).
> At the end of the anime's episode (14 or 15) Kuroki was requested by Shima for a battle at Yokohama - Yokohane upward. (very accurate)

Stage 34:
> Compared to the anime, this is the most accurate reiteration of the battle as the race with Sonada starts at the Yokohama Bay bridge.
> Unlike in 3DX+, Motoki will address your car acording to the car you're using. He won't assume you're Reina's R32.

Stage 35:
> It's supposed to be just a conversation at NightOnRacing (Yasuhiko's tuning shop).

Stage 36:
> This stage was a complete disappointment and is far off the original arc. The race was supposed to start at Wangan Line (near Shinkanjyo JCT) until Tsubasa Bridge, where it was on 3DX+.
> Blackbird will overtake after Kuroki loses speed/massive boost.

Stage 37:
> IT did happen on the anime but it was before the R200 club encounter where Kuroki witnesses Akio, Reina & SHima deal with Motoki, Teizuka & Sonada.

Stage 38:
> Like stage 36. Route selection was a complete disappointment. It was better off back at C1 outer.

Stage 39:
> The battle prior to Akio VS Kuroki where Shima talks about his motivation slipping.
> The purpose of the player's car visiting Kitami's bike shop: Announcing the battle of Kuroki & Akio unfold.

Stage 40:
> trivia: the girl is Mika. Kuroki's ex girlfriend. If you watched the anime, their conversation is highly relevant to Kuroki's progress. In the manga, she was not spectating the race. In the Anime, she sat with Reina and was Kuroki's secondary driving force in racing now that he quit the R200 club.
> Kuroki's engine blows at the exact moment before Ooi tunnel / Area 13 tunnel.

and Zaldy, on 3DX, Reina was not there. 3DX+, Reina joined the race.

Thanks Gunma for additional notes of R200 Club and now it's time Hanshin Expressway (41-50) where you race with the half-brothers from Osaka, Eiji and Maki.

Notes:
Some the arc of Hanshin Expressway are same of DX+, except Stage 41.

Stage 41

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejD31lOuHs&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Tatsuya Shima (Jun Kitami) (Blackbird)

Course: New-belt Line (counter-clockwise), right to C1 Inner

Changes and notes:
The race is similar like original of WMMT 3. But in 3DX/3DX+, the race is placed in Nagoya.

Stage 42

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S1HefEVxEU&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Eiji Kamiya (EVO V), Maki Kamiya (EVO VI)

Course: Osaka

Changes and notes
1. The race is same of DX+
2. Unlike in DX+, Maki joined the race earlier

Stage 43

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCXWd3CH6bw&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Tatsuya Shima (Jun Kitami) (Blackbird), Eiji Kamiya (EVO V)

Changes and notes
The race is same of DX+

Stage 44

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj6cZAATXg4&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Tatsuya Shima (Maki Kamiya) (EVO VI)

Changes and notes
The race is same of DX+

Stage 45

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_JukoQ40lk&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird)

Changes and notes
The race is same of DX+

Stage 46

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnvMHsB7fRQ&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Eiji Kamiya (EVO V), Kazuo Ohta (RX-7), Kazuhiko Yamamoto (GRB)

Course: C1 Outter

Changes and notes
1. Unlike in dx+, the race is begin before Eiji appears in 11.5km, Kazuo and Yamamoto appears in 8km.
2. The race is same of DX+
3. Just like in the anime, he leaves from Osaka and moved to Tokyo and worked at RGO Speed Factory to tunning of Evo V before race with DEVIL Z.

Stage 47

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBQh_91gY&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Eiji Kamiya (Rikako Ota) (EVO V)

Course: Wangan Westbound, left to Route 11 Daiba Line, throught to Yokohane Upward-Ginza-C1 Inner, finish in New Belt Line Clockwise

Changes and notes
1. Devil Z appears in Rainbow Bridge as no-competitor
2. The race is same of DX+

Stage 48

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbRYKnKqik&feature=relmfu )

On Background photo, showed Eiji wearing RGO outfit and that's it he worked for RGO

Rival: Eiji Kamiya (EVO X)

Course: Wangan Westbound (start at Rinkai Subcenter Ramp), Through to Yokohane-Ginza-C1 Inner, finish after left to C1 outter

Like the other stage, this race is same of DX+

Stage 49

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71XG8BKsHjY&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Eiji Kamiya (Rikako Ota) (EVO V), Tatsuya Shima (Kou Tominaga) (Blackbird)

Course: C1 Outter, through to New Belt Line clockwise, finish in Wangan West

Before the end (1.4km), Eiji's car quickly left the races, the problems is Eiji's car engine missing

The final stage of Hanshin Expressway Arc before moves to last arc

Stage 50

YOUTUBE ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9yq9wScoM&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Eiji Kamiya (Rikako Ota) (EVO V), Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird), Akio Asakura (Devil Z)

Course: Newbelt Line (Counter Clockwise), through to Ginza - C1 Outter, thrugh to Newbelt clockwise, finish in Wangan West (Rinkai Subcenter Ramp)

After end the race, a cutscene showed that Eiji return to hometown, Osaka. The Story of Hanshin Expressway Arc END.

NOW GET READY THE LAST ARC IS LEGENDARY FC, WHERE YOU RACE WITH KOICHI KIJIMA

Stage 51

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBZbLwIHwYo&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is different in 3DX+

Rival: Feeling team 1 (Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathrust R), Feeling Team 2 (Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX)

Course: Wangan East, through to Yokohane Upward

Trivia, Changes, and Notes:
1. Both car are same bodykit like team Project.D from Initial D series.
2. The drivers is NOT Takumi Fujiwara (drives AE86) and Keisuke Takahashi (drives FD3S), but Feeling team 1 & 2. I asked why the AE86 appearing in MT4, but the driver is not Takumi?
3. The sticker of AE86 drives by Feeling team 2 is not avalaible of Fujiwara Tofu Shop from Initial D
4. Originally is Stage 33 from first part of R200Club in DX+, but moves in this stage
5. Unlike in DX+, both are uses MX5/Roadster
6. Originally in DX+ entitled Drive Go Go but moved in later stage.

Stage 52

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670LpLqJgkg&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is different in 3DX+

Rival: Koichi Kijima (Reina Akikawa) (RUF CTR), Cameraman (HiAce)

Course: Yokohama, through to Yokohane Upward

Trivia, Changes, and Notes:
1. It was debut appearance of........ Cameraman? WHAT he races with Kijima?
2. Originally is stage 51 of DX+
3. It was that Kijima using RUF CTR instead of RX-8 in DX+
4. In DX+, the race is placed in Nagoya but in MT4 this race was placed in Yokohama
5. Originally in DX+ titled The feel of the engine starting, where you race with Kijima uses Devil Z but moves in later stage

Stage 53

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45VDBqobcM&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is NOT present in 3DX+

Rival: Reina Akikawa (Koichi Kijima) (RUF CTR), Gachan (Kazuhiko Yamamoto) (Celsior)

Course: Yokohane Downward, through to Wangan East

Trivia, Changes and notes:
1. This race was never happened on DX+ before Kijima meet Akio
2. This race is happened in Anme/Manga Version
3. Originally in this stage is ACE Demo Car but moves to Stage 55
4. You have gives to Kijima to deal him

Stage 54

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gR58zOOA_s&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Akio Asakura (Reina Akikawa) (BNR32), Koichi Kijima (Devil Z)

Trivia, Changes and notes:
1. This race was same in DX+
2. Originally in DX+ is Gotemba but this story is removed
3. The man in this story is MACHIDA, the friend of Kijima who worked in tunershop ZERO before closed.
4. It was suggestion that Kijima wiil used once again the FC as he previously worekd in ZERO

Stage 55

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqdYlXojFQ&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Akio Asakura (Koichi Kijima) (BCNR33)

Course: C1 Outter, right to Ginza, through to Yokohane Upward

Changes and notes:
1. This race was same in DX+
2. Originally in DX+ entitled Oki but this story was Removed
3. Originallly is Stage 53 of DX+

Stage 56

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sa95n72lNQ&feature=relmfu )

Storyline / Content is NOT Present in 3DX+

Rival: Akio Asakura (Koichi Kijima) (FC3S)

Course: Newbelt Line (Clockwise), through to Wangan West

On 8.8km, The cutscene showed after Kijima driving again the FC with Hayashi in Hakone

Changes and notes:
1. It was happened in Anime version after Kijima used again The FC
2. Originally in Dx+ entitled New circular line 18 but moves in later stage

Stage 57

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8FNyAYl1eM&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Akio Asakura (FC3S), Oki (FD3S)

Course: C1 outter, left to Ginza, right to New Belt line, Wangan West, left to Daiba 11 Route, finish in Rainbw Bridge

Changes and notes:
1. Originally is stage 56 in Dx+
2. It's is countinue the removed story of OKI after Devil Z races the FD in Hakone
3. Originally in Dx+ entitle Blackbird

Stage 58

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgOJk-gTRaU&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Koichi Kijima (FC3S), Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird)

On 2.7km, Kijima's Car engine blowed

Course: Wangan East

Changes and notes:
1. Originally is stage 57 in Dx+
2. First you race with Kijima, later Tatsuya joins him in 8.6km
3. Originally in DX+ is The Rotary Engine , where you race with Kijima with Reina as Passenger but removed

Stage 59

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCH95pbbBYM&feature=relmfu )

Rival: Rikako Ota (Kou Tominaga) (FC3S)

Course: New belt line (counter-clockwise), left to Ginza, through Yokohane Downward

After end The Race, SUPRISE you get 830 HP and that's it the end of Tunning option

And now the FINAL STAGE OF LAST ARC

Stage 60 aka FINAL STAGE

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eals_rktJE )
Storyline /

Content is no different in 3DX+

Rival: Akio Asakura (Devil Z), Koichi Kijima (FC3S), Tatsuya Shima (Blackbird)

Course: C1 Outer, left to New Belt line (Clockwise), through to Wangan West

Trivia:
Just like in the Anime (in Final Episode), Kijima's FC Engine blowed then retiring the race, following Blackbird, and then you race with DEVIL Z thorugh The End

It'was the story of LEGENDARY FC END

Watch the credits of WMMT4 and also is the ended of WMMT4 Story Mode Coverage.

Oops, 4 more arcs (Garage ACE, Legendary F1 Turbine, Zero for the Roads, and FD Master) are NOT Included in MT4 hehehehe

This post has been edited by Zaldy on Aug 4 2012, 01:34 AM
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Topic Options 2 Pages  1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll