Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

205 Pages  « 186 187 188 189 190 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
vash944
Posted: Aug 26 2018, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

WMMT5DX+:

- played a bit on M6, Z06 and SVX particularly crown busting and trolling fishers
- used BM9 on Story mode and the fun part is all of the 7 games were people leave their credits behind and is now to 30
- currently on my main team Banapass about backlog is now 2 on each banapass card (BM9 and C2)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
vash944
Posted: Aug 28 2018, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

Journal entry for Monday
- Since Monday lands on a holiday and did hopped in to play a bit of WMMT...
- BM9 is now up to 4Xth stage after mooched all of the free credits that people tend to ignore (LEL for me then)
vash944
Posted: Sep 4 2018, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

Last Sunday:

- made BM9 to stage 54 and did a NBL-CW TA run while 815hp or step 31
- did some TA runs on M6, S15 and the BM9...
vash944
Posted: Sep 9 2018, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- finally finished Z34's battle tag after using a cheesy way to finish bingo by using other cards to get those letters for bingo
cabbie
Posted: Sep 14 2018, 03:49 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,963

grinding story mode till 50 for w6
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Sep 14 2018, 04:05 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

played some battle (all ffa) with a few different cars today (mark 2, levorg, laurel and eunos cosmo) ... a few times somebody was determined to come 3rd to make me last so a couple stars got minused lol. also unlocked first colour (yeah, i played that little with this car) for the laurel. it's like a mid green metallic. pic in pic thread whenever i bother to upload

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Sep 14 2018, 04:46 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
N643
Posted: Sep 23 2018, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Member No.: 1,878

if u would have listen to me and bought the eunos early before mt4 transfer date years ago
PMEmail Poster
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Oct 3 2018, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Member No.: 7,398

QUOTE (N643 @ Sep 24 2018, 03:33 AM)
if u would have listen to me and bought the eunos early before mt4 transfer date years ago

he has mine tho so it's gucci
N643
Posted: Oct 7 2018, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ Oct 4 2018, 11:59 AM)
he has mine tho so it's gucci

son of a.......

Damn it he could be using my card right now (sadness)
PMEmail Poster
nel3
Posted: Oct 27 2018, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,913

i had a pretty decent day, got my impreza wrx fron storu mode 49-54 to hit 815HP. not to far away from the 830hp mark at this point so i could then consider which other 600HP car i want to put at 830hp next.

i got a few battles in with some guest challenges and some good players. 34 battle stars so far and 16 more until i can get to A7 on my way to hit S9. im only 76 races away from from the ninth color on my R33 so i can wine red metallic on it. i put the Project D title onto my FD after i was waiting for this day for a few months.
PMEmail Poster
Kirin
Posted: Oct 28 2018, 04:25 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 10,848

Haven't been here for quite a very long time

i finally got my 86 to 800hp max 2 months ago, after that i haven't been able to play much because im in college now and the fact that the nearest arcades requires me to spend money for the bus because i don't have any other transportation methods to go there, so i always end up not going because of budget problems.

Fortunately, semester break is near
Unfortunately that also means finals are near, first exam starts tomorrow and i don't even know why im here instead of studying

tho i hope i get to play again in the near future or so
cabbie
Posted: Oct 29 2018, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

same...
and its the same van thing again....
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Oct 29 2018, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (cabbie @ Today, 8:10 AM)
same...
and its the same van thing again....

Pretty much guessing no more OCM???

Dayum...
vash944
Posted: Oct 31 2018, 04:14 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- Battles ahoy!!! somehow I was able to troll a mediocre player which I do remember without his friend that he can win by abusing the boost logic and try to block you senseless... when played 1v1 and boy.... he just gave up because trolled it to reverse C1, yet his buddy is far better =P

- another point... I was able to win their usual spammed map... Hakone... just because I was 2nd and the lead got slammed by 4th snatched the lucky win...

- upon further battles I resorted to using FD3S to them since they're all FD3S and ironically won the battle and they decided to go quits

- Do I feel that lady luck is flipping me her... because of the luck mostly with devious blocking tactics since they started it earlier evilbrows.gif

- lastly revenge is served cold for now.... at least won 80% of the total battle resulting for them to lose more credits shifty2.gif

Soooo... that was a long and nasty post but it did got me fired up rolleyes.gif

gonna visit that place again tomorrow for trollololol

This post has been edited by vash944 on Oct 31 2018, 04:24 AM
RayoK
Posted: Nov 6 2018, 06:43 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

WALL OF TEXT

Public holiday battles, just some ffa and then last minute "Team match" when I was about to leave because one guy in rx8 is desperate for grade and stars so his team mates came along lel

So it was 3v1, C1, C1, C1, and MOAR C1 lel
Played very wulu, kept coming in 4th, the 2 who kept braking me to pull me made me drop my game, that brake pull really did a number on my attitude to the game

Then the friends left and this guy came in, its "someone" who played since mt2, mains a z31 and is in SRS lel
That FFA with him felt refreshing, havent gone out like that in a long while

When he left, the very same friends came back for MOAR "team match"
For some reason it actually became 1v3 lel
Started bringing the lost stars back and eventually winning back the game, feels really damn good to put them behind for more than 10km in c1, high speed games FTW!!
Final game was osaka, won it by airplane trickshot and thats the end of the "team match"

My rant:
Current gen of max tune players are full of f**king shits who individually dont have the damn skill and needed to be carried by their whole team or friends
Want your stars and high grade? f**king earn it with your skills
My problem here is they joined up some team and bring out their 8-9-10 grade car and you think its gonna be some good game but only to show you their 101 omfg jam brake slam steering stomp pedals..... and I can still pass them EZ..... once Im in front and started my high speed game it becomes a landslide win..... what? Lel

Run like a dog they say, who cares? You win by low speed braking, I win by high speed games
No balls to play brake they say, I say no skill to handle high speed games
Different strokes for different folks, the one with the higher mastery and skillset wins, period.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Nov 6 2018, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (RayoK @ 9 hours, 10 minutes ago)
My rant:
Current gen of max tune players are full of f**king shits who individually dont have the damn skill and needed to be carried by their whole team or friends
Want your stars and high grade? f**king earn it with your skills
My problem here is they joined up some team and bring out their 8-9-10 grade car and you think its gonna be some good game but only to show you their 101 omfg jam brake slam steering stomp pedals..... and I can still pass them EZ..... once Im in front and started my high speed game it becomes a landslide win..... what? Lel

Run like a dog they say, who cares? You win by low speed braking, I win by high speed games
No balls to play brake they say, I say no skill to handle high speed games
Different strokes for different folks, the one with the higher mastery and skillset wins, period.

Well... there was one small and insignificant team I fought before that they will devise an indirect 2v1 though they use hand and voice signal to block me (2 guys in that team needs 2v1 to win further)

As my post earlier above that is the one guy who I managed to troll mostly which I won 80% of the battles with them, they deployed their nasty blocking style then I upgamed mine to nearly tactical dirty blocking by ensuring one of them will not catch up... I know they abuse the boost while I burn and block...

And thank goodness that they didn't know how to counter a simple block and did some psychological crap on them...

Lastly when they gave up... after using FD3S since all of them are on FD3S.. proceeded to tell themselves I was a beast? They can't even win 1v1 and still get screwed on traffic

That is why I keep high level cars in battle to troll more on traffic... I know most people who can't even evade when truck comes into a turn...

cabbie
Posted: Nov 7 2018, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Pick up chicks!

too many of those scumbgs...
cant win a 4 way FFA high speed traffic match
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Nov 7 2018, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (cabbie @ 4 hours, 32 minutes ago)
too many of those scumbgs...
cant win a 4 way FFA high speed traffic match

Actually some scumbags will force to throw you on Hakone because no traffic...

And some scumbags are git gud on there just enough to troll you on Hakone =/

In my case I throw them on reverse maps especially C1 and Osaka if they want to go their old crap =P
RayoK
Posted: Nov 7 2018, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (vash944 @ Yesterday, 3:54 PM)
Well... there was one small and insignificant team I fought before that they will devise an indirect 2v1 though they use hand and voice signal to block me (2 guys in that team needs 2v1 to win further)

As my post earlier above that is the one guy who I managed to troll mostly which I won 80% of the battles with them, they deployed their nasty blocking style then I upgamed mine to nearly tactical dirty blocking by ensuring one of them will not catch up... I know they abuse the boost while I burn and block...

And thank goodness that they didn't know how to counter a simple block and did some psychological crap on them...

Lastly when they gave up... after using FD3S since all of them are on FD3S.. proceeded to tell themselves I was a beast? They can't even win 1v1 and still get screwed on traffic

That is why I keep high level cars in battle to troll more on traffic... I know most people who can't even evade when truck comes into a turn...

For my case, these guys I thought were just some mid carders in their wulu team
From my observation, I could be wrong though...
They team match regularly, they were able to coordinate and execute their attacks though, in fact one hakone IB game I lost on the last corner, I attacked and was in 2nd, 4th guy boost and push 3rd guy pass me while the 1st held me back at the same time, I actually gave a loud HA HA to congratulate their effort, they were very quiet on that though :/

These are like the traits of someone who is a high carder on the team, though still quite weak to be considered one
Anyway the current meta is jam brake+slam steering+slam gear+stomp pedal=uber pro, so long as one plays to this formula anyone can be considered good lel
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Nov 8 2018, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- did some battles but at least got 2nd about 3-4 games... but they do the so-called "jam-em-gud" tactics but... I upped a bit and did more devious burn tactics with some nastier pushes...

- they did hakone IB and miraculously won because they both did a nasty 680hp and I did a 760hp

- point is... trolled dem gud indeed... lost 4 but won most of the time enough to lose their credits more, also when we go 1v1 they can't even win from me =P
WRX22B1998
Posted: Nov 8 2018, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

QUOTE (vash944 @ Yesterday, 11:45 AM)
Actually some scumbags will force to throw you on Hakone because no traffic...

And some scumbags are git gud on there just enough to troll you on Hakone =/

In my case I throw them on reverse maps especially C1 and Osaka if they want to go their old crap =P

my fav

havent played for a few weeks but to detail my last session, did some 2v2 against some guys who i thought we were gonna lose to by a long way (they play regularly, it had been like a month since i played last and they're a lot better at brakeblock etc)... ended up winning laugh.gif

also played some ffa (3p) and that was about it.

even though it had been a longish time after i left i didnt feel the urge to go back and play again anytime soon unsure.gif it's a bit stale rn. especially since hearing about ghost mode reset i was motivated to get more parts for a few cars now i've totally dropped that idea. but maybe i should tune some more cars whistling.gif (more money for wmmt and consequently less money for 'racecar parts')

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Nov 8 2018, 11:29 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
vash944
Posted: Nov 9 2018, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ Yesterday, 11:24 PM)
my fav

actually... I need to find a map which is not on their forte and try to trollolololololololol

reverse maps is 1 small case they tend to ignore and I know much of the routes to troll them harder....
vash944
Posted: Nov 12 2018, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- Freebies ahoy!!! when I visited my usual playarea and to my surprise that someone left craploads of credits and played all of it on story mode on R35 specV in its path to carbon... evilbrows.gif

- pretty much saved at least 20+ games becuase of free credits left there... whistling.gif

- also I might tune an AE86 and named it based on an afro guy from Drift Spirits but in numerical... (nearly the same reference based on the anime titled Darling in the Franxx but still the Japanese do it too...)

This post has been edited by vash944 on Nov 12 2018, 05:11 PM
nel3
Posted: Nov 20 2018, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 10,913

played today and got some good and bad results. took my 600HP Eunos Cosmos to 660 hp in 7 story mode wins. chose that car out of 4 existing cars stuck at 600hp from my discards transfered from my main card to the 2nd card.

i got my WRX STI to 830 with the last 4 races 55->59 but made mistake in the last turn on race 58 and lost that battle. i had 57 consecutive wins on the Subaru but i wasnt planning on using the extra tachometers anyway.

got some fun titles on my back up R33- i like coleslaw, svx-Edo period punks. i also had 4 very fun battles in Fukuoka with my R33 with 2 players using a R32 and R34. we were around the same skill level and we kept trading finishing positions. the 5th battle was in Hakone and they got within 20m a few times but they didnt race in Hakone as much as i did with my R33 and i won 1st place. it was one of those friendly battles with a decent amount of blocking attempts but none of them were mean spirited.

there was also another battle vs another player that was notorious for dirty racing ie displacing traffic and brake blocking at each passing attempt......

This post has been edited by nel3 on Nov 20 2018, 07:34 PM
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Nov 24 2018, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Played a few games today (yes very unusual of me) and I didn't even used my own card (no Cosmo euno or hiace or anything that's mine)

I taught these kids life philosophy through playing mt lol

In one battle I was so cocky telling the lead car if u have balls come down a fight me, he comes down and I did a fake to take the lead car, this is called 1 hand can't make a hand clap lol

Which means if someone wants to start a fight with u, u think about it before f**king with them lol
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 205 Pages  « 186 187 188 189 190 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll