Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

205 Pages  « 188 189 190 191 192 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT Gamer's Journal Book 3, a new thread for new stuff :)
vash944
Posted: Dec 18 2018, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 8,599

WMMT5DX+:

- Viper finished Challenge stage 2 to earn blue glow tachometer
- SVX is the next car in line to go on to this event
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
vash944
Posted: Dec 18 2018, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- SVX's current target for today is completing Stage 1 up to 3

This post has been edited by vash944 on Dec 18 2018, 09:56 PM
nel3
Posted: Dec 22 2018, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,913

i got my 600 hp evo3 to 640HP, got my Cosmos to stage 55/815HP and got my r33 10 races closer to the 9th color. now im just 27 races away from wine red color.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 22 2018, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+:

- SVX finally finished the target tacho for the event and ended at 71 cars
- for a total of 7 cars were used for the duration of event and I would say more than 35% of the total cars for that playarea was me and the last count was 1400+ cars
- mentally noted that never play story mode when you're not fully recovered from sickness and even from headaches.. also that cost me a chance of yellow tachometer on my project car
WRX22B1998
Posted: Dec 23 2018, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Member No.: 4,234

journal for saturday 22nd

wasnt planning on going but my cousin messaged and said he was in the city doing xmas shopping if i wanted to go play afterwards so ended up heading there. a bit of battle and a bit of watching, some other guys showed up so i got to play a fair bit. tried a couple cars out, got a new colour for the lambo and a little bit closer to 4th grade for the mark 2 (its a slow process when you get like 1 gold out of like 7 races)

a few people were finishing up on the event too, but i decided to give it a miss. for me 50+ games to get a meter is not really worth it, plus the cars i'd want a meter on are already fdu

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Dec 24 2018, 03:05 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Kirin
Posted: Dec 26 2018, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 10,848

Didn't have enough free time to farm the event so i ended up not getting the tach which is unfortunate

found a chance to play for a bit yesterday, literally went to the mall at 9PM and it closes at 10:30 so i stayed till i got kicked out

played some ghost battles since there wasn't anyone to battle against at that time of the night, i ended up losing quite a few battles because i wasn't feeling it that night and was driving pretty badly

managed to claim the crown for C1 with 680/g since the ghost was pretty easy

went against the ghosts for Wangan and Yokohane and lost because i retardedly choked near the end.

on the other hand, i finally got some stamps (since i haven't been getting any for quite a while now) so that's cool

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 733 x 158. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Kirin
Posted: Dec 27 2018, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Went to the same place again today (and with proper timing this time).

Saw a guy with a R32 racing with his guest friends so i decided to join in. He failed to block me on the first corner and i took the lead, he tried to catch up but once i had a 200m advantage he just gave up and decided to go brake block his friends at the back.

Got dragged into guest battles a few times before i finally get to play some ghost battles, managed to claim 2 crowns which was C1 and Osaka.

A kid and his brother came and they had an evo 9 and an evo 3 and we decided to have a friendly battle. First battle was on Osaka, not sure what happened but they were quite far behind and i won pretty easily.

2nd battle was on Hakone, i don't play this track often since i suck at it so i decided to go in with 660/g, it was pretty fun since we were all pretty bad at it and kept crashing into each other. I managed to win with some luck near the end.
nel3
Posted: Dec 27 2018, 07:06 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

had a pretty good day though my short break during races messed up my scheduled plan for the car progression.

the Cosmos had 2 battles 1 loss and 1 1v1 win and i did one race to clear story 55

the R33 had 23 races some vs players but most were ghost mode. im 4 races short of the 9th color and 4 races short of FT cosmos, hope i can get that done before 2019 when the 31st is my next day off.
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 28 2018, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

WMMT5DX+

- semi retiring from Ghost VS especially Crowns due to a fact that some jerk abuse the bug of planking boost and teach some more jerks to screw the game over... (and yes I'm effing pissed to a fact that using such bug)
- practically that bug even works when you are slammed on a wall as I've seen these jerks proving their crap on Osaka's Red 90 degree turn area
- I've had respect on BNR32's battle prowess but due to the bug that jerks are capitalizing which destroys the legit players who had worked hard to optimize lines and it might goes back to Dirty burning blocking moves on ghost VS to clean those jerks
- hopefully If those devs are really listening to this bug and it should be corrected fairly and it should be... if it was free to play I can slide that away but... some other legit players spend much too that we must suffer for those jerks

- whew... i'm muttering these out just because they found out an illegal way to be nearly unbreakable.. unlike legit players can be outrunned in a few days
Kirin
Posted: Dec 29 2018, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

QUOTE (vash944 @ Yesterday, 8:43 PM)
- semi retiring from Ghost VS especially Crowns due to a fact that some jerk abuse the bug of planking boost and teach some more jerks to screw the game over... (and yes I'm effing pissed to a fact that using such bug)

Im curious about what that bug does as I've never really heard about it.

Also, today i went to a different arcade since the one i usually go to doesn't have that many experienced players and they're mostly around my level and i wanted to improve.

And an experienced player is exactly what i got, a girl came and used the machine next to me when i was playing around with my brother. She used a R32

Another guy came and brought an Evo 9 and we all did some local vs battles

We played 4 games and i only won 1, she changed to a dodge SRT8 after the 2nd battle where she just lets me win after my failed attempt at overtaking during the last corner. The other guy was ok, he's not that good at blocking and is pretty slow during corners which made it easy to maintain my position. The girl pretty much came in first for all the battles excluding the one i mentioned earlier

Overall, i learned a lot and had a lot of fun. i hope i get to meet more players that are as skilled as her so that i can continue on improving myself

Unfortunately tho, i ended up not talking to the other players that i raced with... Again... I have social anxiety it's kinda hard for me to even say "hi" irl. Hoping that maybe I'd be able to one day

vash944
Posted: Dec 29 2018, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Kirin @ 8 hours, 31 minutes ago)
Im curious about what that bug does as I've never really heard about it.

Only works on Ghost VS and found mainly on BNR32... I believe it might work on most cars

Imagine this if done on racing physics that would be wrong but by captilize the default ghost to plank/aeroplaning (or filipino word of "patong") on a certain degree that would boost them like they have NOS/Nitro and not even a perfect racing physics can catch up if they did the bug on all curves

To see how that bug works try finding [BNR32] MAYOR from MYS using team Cr0w (team crow from PHL, maybe copies the original team crow cuz no confirmation that is from them) and either Wangan, Osaka and Minato Mirai (and yeah that is the jerk who capitalize such bug from our place... )

This post has been edited by vash944 on Dec 29 2018, 04:42 PM
WRX22B1998
Posted: Dec 30 2018, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

oh so its just cushion ghost or
Kirin
Posted: Dec 30 2018, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Wanted to have some fun playing some vs today

Some a-hole decided to come in and ruin the fun, he would just brake block me all the way down to 2nd gear with his R32 and RX8 and when the race is about to end he just stops and let's me win and would just repeat this a bunch of times. I was on a budget so wouldn't wanna just lose for no reason

At one point i got bored of it and I decided that even if i didn't get to play some ghost battles, I've played way more than what i payed for and i don't really find the fun in going 80km/h in-game with his grunting next to me whenever i somehow managed to escape his blocking. So i decided to just intentionally lose, timer ran out so he couldn't do anything, the fact that he was super pissed about that made it even worse. I tried to ask if he's ok but he was pretty much very rude and would just look at me in disgust . My day was pretty much ruined thanks to him. (also, seeing him slam the wheel so hard that the even the monitor flashed kinda hurts me internally. Why u gotta be so hard on it man)

This post has been edited by Kirin on Dec 30 2018, 10:36 AM
vash944
Posted: Dec 31 2018, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ Yesterday, 3:02 AM)
oh so its just cushion ghost or

They've found a bug that cushioned on an angle to get more boost... like having a NOS after doing that in a turn and they prove that it can also work even when slammed on Osaka's 90 degree right turn area

However this should be fixed or the devs can troll the result by doing insta-default data... they've done this on some ghost data but why not on this shifty2.gif

Namco should be serious about bug exploitation... at least the punishment be insta-default data or all of the track data be default is more brutal...
nel3
Posted: Dec 31 2018, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

i put some time into the TA mode of Kukuoka and also got some advice from another TA player on that course. it was a great day but equally frustrating on my R33. kept making some small errors on the 90 degree red turn CP3 area. did manage to cut half a second and ended up with a 3, 32.394 after a while. though i dont know why this hapened but i did 1 attempt of Fukuoka T with my other cars the results were: cosmos 3,32.316, fd3s 3,32.130. its not the best time but the other cars i happened to use just trounced my efforts on the R33 at this point... im learning some better TA lines but still need to minimize the turning inputs to preserve more speed.

that aside, i got my R33 to 8th body color but not the 9th just yet but im just 43 races away from 9th color. i got the Cosmos to FT story 60+ tach that i wont used.
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Dec 31 2018, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

QUOTE (vash944 @ Today, 11:39 AM)
They've found a bug that cushioned on an angle to get more boost... like having a NOS after doing that in a turn and they prove that it can also work even when slammed on Osaka's 90 degree right turn area

However this should be fixed or the devs can troll the result by doing insta-default data... they've done this on some ghost data but why not on this shifty2.gif

Namco should be serious about bug exploitation... at least the punishment be insta-default data or all of the track data be default is more brutal...

oh yeah exactly. people abused this for OCM too lol.

Wanted to have some fun playing some vs today

curious where you're from/what arcade you play?
Kirin
Posted: Jan 1 2019, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

QUOTE (WRX22B1998 @ Yesterday, 8:10 PM)
curious where you're from/what arcade you play?

From Malaysia, not many wangan players are as friendly as the other communities from other games, i usually play at the arcades in the malls since they're the ones nearest to me

When i want to play vs and ghost i would go to the ones that has good machines, for story modes i just go to the cheap ones
vash944
Posted: Jan 1 2019, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

QUOTE (Kirin @ 21 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
From Malaysia, not many wangan players are as friendly as the other communities from other games, i usually play at the arcades in the malls since they're the ones nearest to me

When i want to play vs and ghost i would go to the ones that has good machines, for story modes i just go to the cheap ones

Kinda the same scenario tho... I'll go for more cheaper option when there is an event... otherwise for troll-fishing I can go on some places

nel3
Posted: Jan 5 2019, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

i had a pretty good day?? i did 3 story races on the evo3 to get to 660hp then had 3 fun battles with 2 other FT cars and 620 hp cars tuned down to 620hp for 4 player vs battle. did a 3v3 race with cosmos and some more 3v3 races with my R33.

did around 15+ TA races on Fukuoka for some good improvement in my time. i used to have trouble breaking into the 2,32 range and mostly stuck in the 2,33 rangei changed my lines and smoother inputs in the later half of the course and some red corner throttle control. i managed to get a PB of 2, 32, 067. didnt break into the 2,31s yet but i still have some lines and steering input that i need to improve at this point. my R33 is mow 20 races away from teh wanted 9th color wine red. should be able to get it nest time i go there.
PMEmail Poster
Kirin
Posted: Jan 14 2019, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Went to play some games today, just got a RX7 from a discard that i trade to myself (since i don't have any friends to trade with and strangers aren't very friendly so yeah, i literally just bought another banapass)

Got the Rx7 to story 41 so far and decided to stop there for now because story is boring with all the wangan, Yokohane and new belt line (which are my least favourite maps) i like C1 tho

Tbh the Rx7 feels so easy to drive compared to the 86 that it feels unfair just using it, the thing barely loses any speed during corners and handles really well.

I already knew that it's one of the best TA cars but after driving it myself, i can really understand why it is

After that i played some ghost battles with my 86 and i did pretty badly since I've been driving the Rx7 for a while earlier

Tho i don't really see myself switching over to the Rx7 completely as the 86 is still my fav car
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Jan 15 2019, 04:13 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Member No.: 7,398

today's journal entry:

I'm effectively retired now lmfao

idk when can I come out of retirement again game is ghey
vash944
Posted: Jan 15 2019, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

I'm now near quitting stage unless NBGI trolls the crap out of us releasing the next WMMT installment (probably a new patch adding more cars too)

Also Namco-Bandai is tempting me to go back on Drift Spirits due to the fact they did a collab with Wangan Midnight series (up to C1 runner) that I want to get is the Cycle shop background and not those cars that you need to buy gold/real money rolleyes.gif

I smell a truck event or those VS aura thing on the next WMMT5DX+ event
nel3
Posted: Jan 15 2019, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

i had a pretty good day today, did more Fukuoka TA and got .600 improvement on my time i was at 2: 32.067 last time, i hit a 023 today and god some tips from a TA player and broke into the 32 range. i started with 31.866 and got around to 31,425. i can now stay in the mid 31 range if i get a clean run and i got a few areas to improve on.

i also got the 9th color wine red metallic on my R33, its a bit on the pink side as compared to crimson mica but its good enough for what i want for the color.
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,136

So finally bothered to tune my s2000, still N class LOL
Some arcade regular I know looks at the name and comments on how stupid and pointless it is, he made reference to one punch man manga...

Car name: Wight, Team name: Sentinel, its like saying the Sentient Sentinel, just like the OPM manga, Flashy Flash, Hellfire Flame, Gale Wing, Sonic Speed of Sound, A round circle LOL
Just gotta repeat your own name twice lel...

On the other hand, was "cheated" of double rank up to quad s on my fd, seems like I miscalculated jap challenge, now I need 400 more ghost to rank up...meh...
Then again some people were already going crazy on my sss1..... already wishing I didnt chase the rank in the first place..... which is why cars like honda and r35 are great so we dont have to be bothered about ghosting in the first place
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Jan 17 2019, 02:29 AM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

i forget to write the dates ive played last, oh the 13th just a few games at a local arcade (mostly for daily title with a friend)

same thing on the 10th for the title (1 game, i put vs on and had 2 guys next to me both ft refuse so i left after that 1 game plus a bit of time on terminal customising)

oh and the 12th played a bunch of 2v2 with one of my friends and those 2 guys that refused from thursday hahaha. it sorta started as a 2v1 then my friend joined. i think we won by a fair margin (either me or my friend were 1st in the first like idk 6 or 7 races). somehow he had 5 games to new colour before we started and didnt get the new colour til way later? played c1 nbl yaesu hiroshima kobe nagoya osaka taikan hakone and then c1 reverse. that was the funniest finish it still surprises me how people can know c1 so well and yet fail so hard in reverse rolleyes.gif

i hear more "news" and "rumours" about mt6 soon but still we have no date. i saw there was a update thing on the jp wmmt site about it. on one side im keen for the new cars (i was for new tracks until i found out there are none), but the other side im sorta annoyed at the dressup reset. most likely will dedicate some time to just going through my cars i have fdu and getting some photos in their current state or change stuff around a little before the update comes out. i think once mt6 is out i might get dressup for only a few cars (one of them being the mark 2 and the others tbd) i dont want to dump a ton of money into ghost battle.

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Jan 17 2019, 02:34 AM

Topic Options 205 Pages  « 188 189 190 191 192 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll