Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules
This is a section to say hello to the community. Not a section to discuss other random events and interests. Thank you.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Late introduction, yeah, quite late
Snipman13th
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,457

I've been joining this forum since a few weeks and just have time to make an introduction now(sorry)

if anyone noticing, im the guy who lost his banapass recently and cant tranfer my data because my own fault for registering my new card before transferring my lost card 2 TIMES UNTIL MY ACCOUNT SLOTS ARE FULL (such pathetic guy i am). wavecry.gif

btw here's a proper introduction

hello guys, another indonesian player here. have been playing since high school with 3DX+. main-ing EVO8 and MT5 until i lost my banapass. now i'm starting from scratch with EVO10 (don't ask me why i've become mitsubishi fanboy cause i don't know why. maybe WRC influence but if so, i should be playing with impreza instead ). still around level C because didn't have enough time and money to train and still thinking how to shift gear properly

I also don't understand with some player who always smashing gear shift, are there some urban myth around (except if the gear shift is still STIFF AF i can tolerate that). and some early elementary school brat who bragging their SSSS car (i know they bought it somewhere. maybe i'm feeling like kuroki right now. SUCH PRIDE, even though i'm still amateur)

and then, i hope i can enjoy any activity in this forum

if you want to find me. i'm recently staying in malang, east java as transfer college student for a semester and going back to my hometown in south kalimantan around mid or end of january(around after final)

and don't ask if we have arcade in south kalimantan because my professor here in malang always doubting if south kalimantan have developed into modern city(i know he's joking but still...)

and here we are. thanks for reading my intro(and some rants) and see you later
thanks.gif thumbsup.gif
PMEmail Poster
Wraith-chan57
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 07:50 AM
Quote Post

Gensokyo's Element Doll

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,929

Your story is similar to mine...losing banapass, difference is I forgot to register my old banapass and I will wait to tune until 5DX+ is out, just to ensure either the G system was implemented or not.

Either way, you're welcome in here, pal. Consider this a friendly response from your fellow Indonesian player (that likes to main MF10 and BCNR33, but having grudge with bandwagons and envied every skilled drivers)
PMEmail Poster
Snipman13th
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,457

Thanks for welcoming me. Glad to have player i can talk to

Btw, are most player in this forum user mostly concentrated in jakarta and it's satellite cities? Just wondering... Since most veteran users here are lives there...
PMEmail Poster
Wraith-chan57
Posted: Dec 13 2015, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

Gensokyo's Element Doll

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,929

Well, mostly. But there're some who played outside those major cities, but rarely present in this forum though.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll