• Thread Rating: 0 votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Where can I find a card?! (WMMT2)
Takayuki-Kuroki
  Posted: Feb 9 2016, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

WME Metropolitan Runner

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,502

Moved recently and ended up near one of the last few arcades left in the state. They have a quad rig of Maximum Tune 2. Play it with this one guy occasionally who loans me a card, but I'm tryin' to find one. This game is so old, it's hard to find one. Would like to start from scratch or on a low level to experience the progression and really get better. I thoroughly enjoy these games as well as the console based TXR games from Genki. Help me out if you have one I can buy, or know of where I may be able to get one. Many thanks!
PMEmail Poster
Kenzz
Posted: Feb 9 2016, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

i wanan b da berry best

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 5,492

QUOTE (Takayuki-Kuroki @ Today, 8:04 AM)
Moved recently and ended up near one of the last few arcades left in the state. They have a quad rig of Maximum Tune 2. Play it with this one guy occasionally who loans me a card, but I'm tryin' to find one. This game is so old, it's hard to find one. Would like to start from scratch or on a low level to experience the progression and really get better. I thoroughly enjoy these games as well as the console based TXR games from Genki. Help me out if you have one I can buy, or know of where I may be able to get one. Many thanks!

I have some MT2 cards, 2 are personally fulltuned and plenty of non-ft'd ones.
You should pm/msg Weird808hi in this forum, he sells fulltuned MT2 cards as well.

Btw, since you're new, for all "Looking Fors" relative to maximum tune, please use this thread:
http://wmexpressway.net/index.php?showtopi...50&#entry756369
PM

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll