Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

51 Pages  « 49 50 51  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> PLAYERS, ASK QUESTIONS HERE!!, Second thread just bc
Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (STRYDG @ Yesterday, 1:05 AM)
Whats the opinions on Mitsi EVO 6 and Starion? Both badass cars (to me) and I want a car that isnt an RX7/8 or EVO8/9 etc.

Mostly for battles, not concerned about TA.

Being able to make the EVO a 6.5 TME with the correct dress up parts is awesome but also love the Starion and never seen anyone use it.

E6 is a good battle car; average 5 gear accel, good boost, average sized, decent weight, able to tank and give hits like e9; cant go wrong with it in battles but a point to note that its slow in TAs although your good boost makes up for it

Starion, when I used it I find its a heavyweight class, sub-par boost, slightly smaller sized than average, below average cornering, accel is slightly below average
You can tank hits from others and any massive hit that connects will be very painful, but any contact with wall/traffic/divider is a BIG NO NO and recovery is difficult so avoid getting walled as much as possible
Cars like rx7 can easily overtake you on corners just by butting you out with its better cornering and boost although your small size makes it more difficult as compared to similar weight class but longer cars like gto, svx and eunos cosmo. You need to find ways to stop them like butt-heading them before corners to put distance between yourselves
You need to be a step ahead of others, if others are a step ahead then you need to be 2 steps ahead
Basically its those kind of cars where cars can make a difference to close the gap in skills, a average e9 can match up a pro starion, a pro e9 can match up a starion specialized user. Something like the case of hong kong's 70s supra player, QKCEO
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Yesterday, 9:53 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,913

has there been any of the MT5 car titles listed as of yet? im trying to find some titles that are available to obtain for my car.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 51 Pages  « 49 50 51  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll