Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Your MT car collection and backlog of cars to tune, For car collectors in this forum
Safyire
Posted: Sep 9 2017, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Speed King

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,719

QUOTE (inoriTF707 @ 1 hour, 40 minutes ago)
I'm cool, and feeling better. I just little pissed when a douche had talked about a month plus-old s**t that was happened to me, when in reality he willing not to see the big picture. It like I need a f***ing punching bag.

Back to topic, I've decided to change the GDB-C aka "the Blobby Eye" to a Evo 9 in my back-log category, ever since I wanna to match a overpower anime character.

what big picture? that you choose to complain about something rather than fixing it yourself?
PMEmail Poster
Deskyx
Posted: Sep 9 2017, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Closet Weaboo

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 10,078

QUOTE (inoriTF707 @ 2 hours, 36 minutes ago)
I'm cool, and feeling better. I just little pissed when a douche had talked about a month plus-old s**t that was happened to me, when in reality he willing not to see the big picture. It like I need a f***ing punching bag.

Back to topic, I've decided to change the GDB-C aka "the Blobby Eye" to a Evo 9 in my back-log category, ever since I wanna to match a overpower anime character.

If you want a punching bag, you should try VSing yourself in Hakone.
PMEmail Poster
EdwardHeartsU
Posted: Sep 9 2017, 05:36 PM
Quote Post

What's a GTR?

Member No.: 9,838

QUOTE (inoriTF707 @ Today, 2:12 AM)
*RAGE MODE*

Yo smuck, you looking for a fight huh?! I'm FTing any car (or any of my personal s**t) is none of your f**king business! Keep slapping the s**t out of everyone and the karma will come for you...

Better to be thought a fool and remain silent than to speak and remove all doubt smile.gif

I'm very intimidated by your empty threats over the internet by the way
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
kof_player
Posted: Sep 26 2017, 02:58 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,373

QUOTE (RayoK @ Sep 2 2017, 06:36 PM)
6 Evo 8 (Yes, one for each version from MT1 to MT4)

just wondering what are the differences among them? I just know in the 3/DX/DX+ era, the stock white is a RS.
PMEmail Poster
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Sep 26 2017, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 7,398

QUOTE (kof_player @ 2 hours, 52 minutes ago)
just wondering what are the differences among them? I just know in the 3/DX/DX+ era, the stock white is a RS.

I'm not RayoK but as far as I know, differences between the RS and the GSR are just aesthetic
N643
Posted: Sep 26 2017, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Member No.: 1,878

QUOTE (kof_player @ Yesterday, 7:58 PM)

During mt3, the rs, nur, the spec c and the yellow fd were all lowered by 3 inches (besides the physical aspects)

But before and after mt3 it just the physical look
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 01:43 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

QUOTE (kof_player @ Yesterday, 2:58 AM)

If its about the rs trim, like others mentioned, basically just another variant that looks slightly different than gsr trim and lower ground clearance

If its about game version difference, stock white has always been rs since mt2, cant remember if its the same as mt1 though...
E8 was one of the top car during mt1 and mt2, I still remember e8 was the top hakone record car
Mt3 onwards other cars were buffed up but still remain a favourite, mt3dx is where e9 edged out and eventually 3dx+ was where e9 became the bandwagon evo
They returned e8 to its former glory in terms of ta in mt4 and has stayed that way since while e9 is the battle horse

I always choose gsr trim over rs because of the stock bbs rims and roof antenna
PMEmail Poster
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 02:07 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

QUOTE (RayoK @ 24 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
If its about the rs trim, like others mentioned, basically just another variant that looks slightly different than gsr trim and lower ground clearance

If its about game version difference, stock white has always been rs since mt2, cant remember if its the same as mt1 though...
E8 was one of the top car during mt1 and mt2, I still remember e8 was the top hakone record car
Mt3 onwards other cars were buffed up but still remain a favourite, mt3dx is where e9 edged out and eventually 3dx+ was where e9 became the bandwagon evo
They returned e8 to its former glory in terms of ta in mt4 and has stayed that way since while e9 is the battle horse

stock rims are made by Enkei not BBS lmao
RayoK
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 03:06 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (+-!mma_N00B-+ @ 58 minutes, 56 seconds ago)
stock rims are made by Enkei not BBS lmao

Is it? Last i check the tiny letters on stock rims were bbs, unless im seeing wrong stuff
PMEmail Poster
+-!mma_N00B-+
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 03:34 AM
Quote Post

時よ止まれ!

QUOTE (RayoK @ 27 minutes, 52 seconds ago)
Is it? Last i check the tiny letters on stock rims were bbs, unless im seeing wrong stuff

Did some searching and I think whether you get BBS or Enkei wheels depend on which trim you're getting.

MR models (and maybe some UK exclusive ones) had the BBS ones

user posted image

The Evo 8 in MT comes with either steelies (RS) or these ones (GSR)

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by +-!mma_N00B-+ on Sep 27 2017, 03:37 AM
MiLKYredriot
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 8,833

QUOTE (RayoK @ 8 hours, 5 minutes ago)

I thought that the whole E9 thing in the MT3 period locally was pretty much overblown with all the copies.

Maybe it was more on the driver skill (since the higher-skilled local players e.g. Doraemon were more likely to run E8's brought forward from MT2, compared to everyone and their cliques having E9's), but in a typical MT game those days I would prioritise an E8 user more.

My impression back then was E8 was the better tank while E9 was the better runner... (which, in my case for the latter, meant nothing to most average opponents in those days... because OHAI LOOK I HAVE 2997cm3 IRON BLOCK AND BIG TURBINE xD laugh.gif)
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

I took a close look at the terminal just now, they were indeed enkei...
read somewhere i think during 3dx that they were bbs so have always thought they were bbs
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (MiLKYredriot @ 1 hour, 50 minutes ago)
I thought that the whole E9 thing in the MT3 period locally was pretty much overblown with all the copies.

Maybe it was more on the driver skill (since the higher-skilled local players e.g. Doraemon were more likely to run E8's brought forward from MT2, compared to everyone and their cliques having E9's), but in a typical MT game those days I would prioritise an E8 user more.

My impression back then was E8 was the better tank while E9 was the better runner... (which, in my case for the latter, meant nothing to most average opponents in those days... because OHAI LOOK I HAVE 2997cm3 IRON BLOCK AND BIG TURBINE xD laugh.gif)

I never tuned one but have used e9 (on loan) before, in comparison to e8, while both have somewhat almost similar stats but the boost on e9 is really something to be abused smile.gif

E8 is better on ta but you know the kids, they just wanna jam the fk out of you so e9 is the better choice
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Member No.: 1,878

Ground clearance was just an mt3 thing

Evo8 is better then the 9, but i cant explain why and i can only tell u that u have to feel it

PMEmail Poster
MiLKYredriot
Posted: Sep 28 2017, 06:56 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 8,833

QUOTE (RayoK @ Yesterday, 11:52 AM)
E8 is better on ta but you know the kids, they just wanna jam the fk out of you so e9 is the better choice

I dunno, my perception is still kinda skewed towards the inverse, E8 heavier, E9 boosts better?

To take that comparison to extreme valleys though, back in "better" days it was funny watching kids switching from E9's to their RX-8's in their desperation to take you out...
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Sep 28 2017, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (MiLKYredriot @ 2 hours, 11 minutes ago)
I dunno, my perception is still kinda skewed towards the inverse, E8 heavier, E9 boosts better?

To take that comparison to extreme valleys though, back in "better" days it was funny watching kids switching from E9's to their RX-8's in their desperation to take you out...

Rx8 runs faster so the idea is to defeat you with the ultimate ta car i think...
I still see this except they change to fd, seldom see rx8 anymore
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 2 Pages  1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll