Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> What a way to end that section of Japan Challenge!, (My last race in the area with 3 Tokyo)
JamesRacer80
  Posted: Feb 5 2019, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,016

I am getting so adept at racing this game, I modified my shifting as I wasn't using them optimally and was just using my wheel and pedal skill, so I decided to optimize my shifting for once and I took on in the last race of Japan Challenge of the section that has 3 Tokyo Races, I was at the first Hakone track, with the daunting task of taking on my opponent, a 400HP Van of sorts.

I was in my totally 100% stock 300HP Corvette Stingray, I was on my last credit, on the last race of that challenge. I made a quick video to send to the woman I love about this reference, told her I would try, entered the race, put my phone down and I was all business.

I nailed 99% of the track, with two minor mistakes. Both small shifting ones, very minor.

Though guess what? I emerged victorious against the much faster accelerating 400HP, I did it by just outdriving overall the opponent.

Immediately as I crossed the line I grabbed my phone quickly and caught the YOU WIN across the screen as it happened and was VERY CELEBRATORY and sent it to the woman I love!

(Maximum Tune 5)

Screaming in celebration!

It was awesome!

Since it was done in Japan Challenge it was in Online Ghost Battle, so the ghost is available, search for it in online ghost battle and search for JAMES with the team name URALLIAN. That's my team name, you cannot mistake it, it's me in a red Corvette Stingray, stock at 300HP.

I have been the World Champion of challenge #6 since December 15, 2019 when I defeated Holy

This post has been edited by JamesRacer80 on Feb 22 2019, 07:51 AM
PMEmail Poster
JamesRacer80
Posted: Feb 22 2019, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,016

Proof? The race was the end of a Japan Challenge, I received a title upgrade, here is the proof!

My image post

This post has been edited by JamesRacer80 on Feb 22 2019, 10:01 AM
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll