• Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT5: AE86 Foglights without wing?
dreyone
Posted: Feb 17 2019, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

Is it possible to get fog lights as a separate dress up part without the aero kit that comes with that black wing for the AE86 in WMMT5?

Ive been doing lots of ghost battles and unlocked a bunch of dress up parts, one of which is an aero kit featuring the fog lights, but it unfortunately comes with an unsightly wing. I would prefer to keep the foglights in the front but with no wing in the back.
PMEmail Poster
WRX22B1998
Posted: Feb 17 2019, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

22B - Ultimate Impreza

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 4,234

apply the aero kit and then in the section on the terminal where you change your wing you can choose "no dressup" which removes the wing.

you can't have some parts of the aero set and not others except for the wing, pretty much. if you want the foglights you have to get the aero set too but you can remove the wing.

you'd be best off asking this sort of stuff in the dedicated q&a thread or on the wmmt nac fb group here than making individual threads.

This post has been edited by WRX22B1998 on Feb 17 2019, 03:00 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
dreyone
Posted: Feb 18 2019, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

Thanks, I figured it out the other day when I went to play again. Looking pretty good now!

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1171 x 692. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1295 x 670. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll