Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: votes, 0.00 average.  Rate:  
> Battle technique..., playstyle , gameplay, stuff like that...
D a n g e r o u s
Posted: Apr 6 2019, 03:00 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,033

Im almost finished with Hell's tuning on my first and only car.(Evo 8 720bhp)

This was when I didn't have much bhp on my car (I was somewhere at 450-530bhp)

So I got caught in the middle of a battle between max tuned cars for some reason.

This thing I do/did (cuz I sort of stoped when I reached 700 bhp class) at the corners, turns and bends is that I tap the brakes and downshift from 6th or 5th gear to 4th, flick the and just counter steer(sometimes I dont) while nudging the gas (it seems to help with what I was trying to do) which was to prevent getting passed, or trying desperately to hold my place.

This was also due to uhhhh... Initial D influence, hahahahah like I'm sure that a lot of you could relate.

Any thoughts on this?
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Apr 6 2019, 03:54 AM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,878

why dont u just ram the.heck out of your opponent and be over with it lol
PMEmail Poster
D a n g e r o u s
Posted: Apr 6 2019, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,033

Got it
PMEmail Poster
dreyone
Posted: Apr 7 2019, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Group: Validating
Member No.: 11,004

QUOTE (D a n g e r o u s @ Yesterday, 3:00 AM)
Im almost finished with Hell's tuning on my first and only car.(Evo 8 720bhp)

This was when I didn't have much bhp on my car (I was somewhere at 450-530bhp)

So I got caught in the middle of a battle between max tuned cars for some reason.

This thing I do/did (cuz I sort of stoped when I reached 700 bhp class) at the corners, turns and bends is that I tap the brakes and downshift from 6th or 5th gear to 4th, flick the and just counter steer(sometimes I dont) while nudging the gas (it seems to help with what I was trying to do) which was to prevent getting passed, or trying desperately to hold my place.

This was also due to uhhhh... Initial D influence, hahahahah like I'm sure that a lot of you could relate.

Any thoughts on this?

That sounds like pretty standard cornering to me. It makes sense to briefly let off the throttle for sharper corners, and some red corners may require a small amount of braking before entry. All the corners in this game are different regardless of their color designation, so figuring out which gear to take corners requires practice and learning the course. For example, on Hakone Inbound, you can take the vast majority of the corners in 4th gear and stay in it for most of the course, but theres a few where you have to drop into 3rd gear to

"nudging" the gas is throttle control, if you can control it to keep it at around 1.5 bar on the boost gauge (assuming your car is fully tuned and full throttle is 2.0 bar), it will provide you with a good balance between power and handling for trickier corners
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll