Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

16 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.  Rate:  
> RuF Thread, For you Gemballa Users
LoneLyBy2
Posted: Mar 13 2013, 02:17 AM
Quote Post

Korean BBQ Date?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,101

QUOTE (raven1126 @ Yesterday, 1:48 AM)
I think it work quite good on Fukuoka area tongue.gif
In online ghost battle I manage to left some of the opponents around to 50m~ 100m+…
Anyway what map do you think is the best for ctr? ohmy.gif

Maybe Wangan line CTR have god speed??
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
raven1126
Posted: Mar 18 2013, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,815

QUOTE (LoneLyBy2 @ Mar 13 2013, 06:17 PM)
Maybe Wangan line CTR have god speed??

Well~ consider "ok" actually…
But mostly I lost to z33 expert which is very good in acceleration always in Wangan area on online ghost battle sad.gif
Lose it around 5 miles+- away…
PMEmail Poster
Sailor Enlil
Posted: Mar 20 2013, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

The Wangan Jedi

Member No.: 997

*bonks his head on the wall for not noticing this thread*

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnK9hXIxLq0 )

My CTR being put through its paces by my team's leader.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
LoneLyBy2
Posted: May 1 2013, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Korean BBQ Date?

Member No.: 4,101

frysee@ so which is the best set up for CTR yet??
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Sailor Enlil
Posted: May 17 2013, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

The Wangan Jedi

New car: RUF RK Coupe (named Meiko)

SPOILER
CarlRaven
Posted: Jun 3 2013, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Mist at Dawn. Maybe in Greater Rifts.

Member No.: 9,078

QUOTE (Sailor Enlil @ May 18 2013, 02:06 AM)
New car: RUF RK Coupe (named Meiko)

SPOILER

Looks sweet! What's the aero kit and wing on it?

I'm planning to make one. How does it perform when its full stock?
PMEmail Poster
date
Posted: Jun 4 2013, 12:53 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,763

QUOTE (CarlRaven @ 2 hours, 32 minutes ago)

the rk performs like other RUFs, it is drifty like the z34/z33 series

i had one currently dress up lvl 66
PMEmail Poster
Sailor Enlil
Posted: Jun 4 2013, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

The Wangan Jedi

QUOTE (CarlRaven @ 3 hours, 12 minutes ago)

It was Aero A with stock wing at the time the picture was taken. It's now got Aero C.
nicotam
Posted: Jun 30 2013, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Whatever...

Member No.: 8,717

Recently acquired a discard data after an exchange with an old school friend who plays WMMT as well...now contemplating to make a RUF car (one reason is would love to get those one of a kind dress-up stickers for RUF cars happy.gif )

Amongst the RUF cars featured (the CTR, RGT and RK)...do recommend me the best amongst them...in terms of speed, cornering abilities and anything related...highly appreciate any advices/tips provided for this matter wink2.gif

This post has been edited by nicotam on Jun 30 2013, 07:13 PM
simonsiu2013
Posted: Jun 30 2013, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,870

QUOTE (nicotam @ 33 minutes, 34 seconds ago)
Recently acquired a discard data after an exchange with an old school friend who plays WMMT as well...now contemplating to make a RUF car (one reason is would love to get those one of a kind dress-up stickers for RUF cars happy.gif )

Amongst the RUF cars featured (the CTR, RGT and RK)...do recommend me the best amongst them...in terms of speed, cornering abilities and anything related...highly appreciate any advices/tips provided for this matter wink2.gif

i will recommend one to start the RGT first, to grasp a feel for the RUFs, my RGT is a 680HP car, as it is fast to turn, a bit slidy though.....so compare the in-game with the real-thing, it is just on par while you stay in high HPs.....

for the RK coupe, currently mine is only 360, and it gotta be a fast car in my look, I can actually feel the speed, and it is a bit more stable than RGT in corners...sth you can compare with your AE86 lol... I think...

for CTR, some HK player did complaint it's hard to handle, which I may suggest you to ignore them, more people said that statement when it comes to battles or ramfest....but generally it is quite hard to handle if you can't stay on the feet while cornering (say some heavy 'wall-tapping'), the Black Bird Aero is quite stable.....I am starting one now, currently at 450HP as well,
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 03:43 AM
Quote Post

Whatever...

QUOTE (simonsiu2013 @ 8 hours, 0 minutes ago)
i will recommend one to start the RGT first, to grasp a feel for the RUFs, my RGT is a 680HP car, as it is fast to turn, a bit slidy though.....so compare the in-game with the real-thing, it is just on par while you stay in high HPs.....

for the RK coupe, currently mine is only 360, and it gotta be a fast car in my look, I can actually feel the speed, and it is a bit more stable than RGT in corners...sth you can compare with your AE86 lol... I think...

for CTR, some HK player did complaint it's hard to handle, which I may suggest you to ignore them, more people said that statement when it comes to battles or ramfest....but generally it is quite hard to handle if you can't stay on the feet while cornering (say some heavy 'wall-tapping'), the Black Bird Aero is quite stable.....I am starting one now, currently at 450HP as well,

As you say...

The RK Coupe is more or less like my Eight-six...
The CTR is slightly unstable as some say...

So as you recommend...it's best for me to go for the RGT...but then again I still wanna get more opinions from other forumers...
RayoK
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 05:19 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 8,136

its better to do one up from n class from scratch.
After you learn how to handle the car bit by bit, you'll find that theres very little thing you need to change cause by then you already know how to control your car.

Thats if of course assuming you are learning and not trying to ft it asap just to jump straight into battle and ta.
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Whatever...

QUOTE (RayoK @ 30 minutes, 41 seconds ago)
its better to do one up from n class from scratch.
After you learn how to handle the car bit by bit, you'll find that theres very little thing you need to change cause by then you already know how to control your car.

Thats if of course assuming you are learning and not trying to ft it asap just to jump straight into battle and ta.

Err...as I said I have a discard data...so why would I want to start from scratch anyway...

Besides...like what you say I ain't gonna FT it and jump for TAs and battles...

Then again...has anyone made comparisons between the 3 RUF cars in bone stock mode? At least I can have a rough idea which RUF car is the best for me to pick (personally I would do it...just only don't have the cash to do so sleep.gif )
date
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 8,763

RUF RK coupe, I hav completed mine, FT and FDU

speed wise it is pretty decent
cornering wise it is really drifty, try knocking into 1 lorry and u will be flying away, but as a user who used drifty cars, offen, it seems notting to me
weight wise it is quite heavy, around the 180SX's weight, it still can be pushed around but not like evos or RX-8s
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Whatever...

QUOTE (date @ 1 hour, 9 minutes ago)
RUF RK coupe, I hav completed mine, FT and FDU

speed wise it is pretty decent
cornering wise it is really drifty, try knocking into 1 lorry and u will be flying away, but as a user who used drifty cars, offen, it seems notting to me
weight wise it is quite heavy, around the 180SX's weight, it still can be pushed around but not like evos or RX-8s

Hmm...as simon says (lol) it's pretty much like the Eight-six...so I think I might wanna exclude the RK from this one...for now whistling.gif

Any ideas on the CTR and RGT (based on your personal experience...or anything happy.gif )
simonsiu2013
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (nicotam @ 4 hours, 34 minutes ago)
As you say...

The RK Coupe is more or less like my Eight-six...
The CTR is slightly unstable as some say...

So as you recommend...it's best for me to go for the RGT...but then again I still wanna get more opinions from other forumers...

it never be a clear statement from me, since I have all 3....

and since it is referring a 600HP discard, all I have tried is only RGT, so that's why I go with my choice, RGT, to you, lol happy.gif

but I think others' enlightenment will be a lot better from visionary statements la...haha whistling.gif
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 09:51 AM
Quote Post

Whatever...

Asking again: Has anyone made comparisons between the 3 RUFs @ basic tuning mode (i.e. 600HP)...also as a rough guide on selecting the best RUF car for my garage...

I might have to make a poll as a last resort though...pending on the tips/advice given by you fellow forum members whistling.gif
RayoK
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (nicotam @ 9 hours, 23 minutes ago)
Err...as I said I have a discard data...so why would I want to start from scratch anyway...

Besides...like what you say I ain't gonna FT it and jump for TAs and battles...

Then again...has anyone made comparisons between the 3 RUF cars in bone stock mode? At least I can have a rough idea which RUF car is the best for me to pick (personally I would do it...just only don't have the cash to do so sleep.gif )

600hp discard? I suppose you already had du on it too? Then forget it and ft it asap.
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Whatever...

QUOTE (RayoK @ 1 hour, 30 minutes ago)
600hp discard? I suppose you already had du on it too? Then forget it and ft it asap.

Although I have a discard data...but I haven't used it yet...that's why I wanted to ask your opinions since I've decided to pick a RUF car for this case...

Guess I gotta make a poll then... sleep.gif

This post has been edited by nicotam on Jul 1 2013, 04:43 PM
simonsiu2013
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (nicotam @ 46 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
Although I have a discard data...but I haven't used it yet...that's why I wanted to ask your opinions since I've decided to pick a RUF car for this case...

in order to make your own decision, why don't pay a few game to try b4 you finally make it lol??
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (nicotam @ 2 hours, 34 minutes ago)

and im saying if you are planning to make one to ft it asap so you can battle or ta asap then it makes no difference. Same applies if you want to just keep it as a trophy. Cause in the polls you gonna make, you will just get the same reply you get here or 'refer to the relevant thread'. Like i said, if your reasons are non of the above it is still better to do one up from n class cause its better in the long run. I have a ctr and tbh, even before i fted it i already knew what i wanted, theres very little things i need changed and i only need to change my rims but problem is the rims are far away and im lazy to unlock it.
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Whatever...

Hmm think you guys might be right...best for me is to go try them personally 1st...in bone stock GUEST form whistling.gif

This post has been edited by nicotam on Jul 1 2013, 09:28 PM
simonsiu2013
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (nicotam @ 51 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
Hmm think you guys might be right...best for me is to go try them personally 1st...in bone stock GUEST form whistling.gif

get down on track and hope you can figure out what you want like Rayo says laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
RayoK
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

QUOTE (nicotam @ 1 hour, 13 minutes ago)

just pick which one you really like more and tune it play it. If you really do want to do one up like for real, i have a good learning suggestion. Do not touch du first. Do story first, during your basic tuning max hp first then by handling. After basic tuning do the rest of story all in max hp setting. Its not about speed but the key is focus on controlling your car. And after you fted your car eventually, do share your du settings.
PMEmail Poster
nicotam
Posted: Jul 2 2013, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

Whatever...

QUOTE (RayoK @ 3 hours, 45 minutes ago)
just pick which one you really like more and tune it play it. If you really do want to do one up like for real, i have a good learning suggestion. Do not touch du first. Do story first, during your basic tuning max hp first then by handling. After basic tuning do the rest of story all in max hp setting. Its not about speed but the key is focus on controlling your car. And after you fted your car eventually, do share your du settings.

Zzz didn't I say previously I'm going to use my discard data for this...which means my RUF will be basically BT'd already sleep.gif

But anyway...I've made up my mind on which RUF to choose...will reveal it in the near future whistling.gif

Topic Options 16 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll