Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

39 Pages  « 37 38 39  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.  Rate:  
> WMMT 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Myth_21
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 03:07 AM
Quote Post

SRS'ly SRS

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,940

QUOTE (Yurin @ 5 hours, 0 minutes ago)
What's the benefit of going wingless in DU?

In my opinion, absolutely nothing.

But when I used to believe that dressup did something, it used to make the car feel heavier and more grippy.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Wanderer
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 03:34 AM
Quote Post

Buy me some Premix?

Member No.: 6,920

As you can see, there are lots of different opinions. Your best option is to try it out for yourself, see what it does to your speed/grip, and the grip would typically be a representation of weight.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
N643
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 04:29 AM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,878

in real life wings give u downforce but in this game it gives u nothing & namco even said that
PMEmail Poster
Wanderer
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 04:33 AM
Quote Post

Buy me some Premix?

QUOTE (N643 @ Today, 5:29 AM)
in real life wings give u downforce but in this game it gives u nothing & namco even said that

It's all a matter of personal opinion my friend. happy.gif
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Yurin
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 05:41 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,391

Alright. I dislike certain wings on my cars, so I might remove them!
PMEmail Poster
blind51de
Posted: Jul 15 2012, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 8,551

Stupid ghost question:

I'm challenging a "king" on Wangan course, a human player's ghost. But instead of it being on Wangan Westbound (like it was on another machine where I did win since it's mostly straightaways), it's on a bizarre course. I wrote it down:

(starting @ Airport Central Ramp) -> Wangan East -> Oi Branch -> Yokohane Up -> C1 Outbound
11.9 or 12.9 km in length.

Anyway, there's some nasty-ass turns on that course including that one ugly hairpin so I've had extreme difficulty in surpassing his time if not his line (if we were on Wangan proper I'd have beat him very easily). Ghosts are really aggravating since they have super-heavy mass and the only way to slow them down is to ram them during a turn. Every damn time I get too close to him during a straight run he pushes me into the back of a Namco car.

I'm thinking maybe that the machine is glitched. It's the secondary machine (2 cabs) located away from the arcade containing the main machines (with 4 cabs togehter) and I'm kind of thinking it's reason I got Metropolitan Emperor despite repeatedly failing a lot of level 10 Outruns.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Jul 15 2012, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 5,730

Whoevet did the ghost run is pushing traffic against you...my suggestion is to allow the boost to catch you up...ram.him in the sharp turns...i do these runs all the time..its a way to add difficulty to it
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
blind51de
Posted: Jul 15 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 8,551

Yeah, I sometimes have luck on the first Oi Branch turn and manage to ram him successfully. But eventually that tiny hairpin at around the 2 km mark screws me over every time and he pulls ahead. The ghost and I are at 820 HP so handling is horrible. I've gotten as close as 15 meters and with persistence I'll probably beat him.

This is a human ghost champion so I don't think there's boost. And it's not that he's pulling me into traffic, it's that his run is already programmed in so if I'm +/- 3m there's a chance he may move into me and ram me into traffic with his seemingly infinite mass.
The only way I can win is to pull clear enough ahead.

I'm assuming it's only on Revenge matches that you can take a crown, or rather retake it, if you lose by only a small distance. I lost to a Revenge opponent by 10 meters and got his crown. I don't get it.

What I'm wondering though with my original question is how this human ghost is on this different "Wangan" to begin with?
PMEmail Poster
Wanderer
Posted: Jul 15 2012, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

Buy me some Premix?

It's simply a different route that cuts into the New Belt loop. I've done that same route before for Wangan King. Just FYI, all kings have boost to make them harder to beat.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Posted: Jul 16 2012, 06:03 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

The trick to beating it is to ram him on the sharp turns...try 800..
Blaze
Posted: Jul 16 2012, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 2,510

QUOTE (blind51de @ Yesterday, 10:29 PM)
Yeah, I sometimes have luck on the first Oi Branch turn and manage to ram him successfully. But eventually that tiny hairpin at around the 2 km mark screws me over every time and he pulls ahead. The ghost and I are at 820 HP so handling is horrible. I've gotten as close as 15 meters and with persistence I'll probably beat him.

This is a human ghost champion so I don't think there's boost. And it's not that he's pulling me into traffic, it's that his run is already programmed in so if I'm +/- 3m there's a chance he may move into me and ram me into traffic with his seemingly infinite mass.
The only way I can win is to pull clear enough ahead.

I'm assuming it's only on Revenge matches that you can take a crown, or rather retake it, if you lose by only a small distance. I lost to a Revenge opponent by 10 meters and got his crown. I don't get it.

What I'm wondering though with my original question is how this human ghost is on this different "Wangan" to begin with?

theres no boost in crown/king ghost runs. at least for the ghost. you'll get a lil boost if you're too far behind, but simply think of this as a race without handicap.

thats why it feels like he gets boost. if the ghost did a turn riding on another car when he did his run, it'll seem like he gets boost in turns.

there is no 1 course in king/crown. any king/crown holder can change the direction of the track simply by playing that course again against another ghost that has a different track. you're so used to the same wangan run because no ones bother to change it, or have the skills to maintain the crown in a different track.

you can't take a crown regardless of the situation unless you win.

also crown/king ghost can't be pushed like other ghost, because like I said its a race without handicap, you can't "slow" down the ghost with your car, but instead because you're pushing them, you're the one slowing down. which also explains why hes "pulling you into traffic" because he takes hes lines so close to traffic cars that if you fight/push him you end up hitting traffic.

the best way to deal with this kind of a crown run is the remember his run. know which turns hes close to traffic cars, and find an opening where you can ride his ghost in a turn. don't fight/push him cause you'll end up in a wall or traffic car or slow down too much and loose.

i think that covers everything
PMEmail Poster
ecery13
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 04:13 AM
Quote Post

WME C1 Runner

Member No.: 8,633

A question regarding card transfer; if I transfer my card from 3 to 3dx+ will it have maxi coins equal to how many ghost battles i've won on wmmt3? I'm confused since wmmt3 dont have maxi coin system. ermm2.gif
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 04:50 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (ecery13 @ Today, 4:13 AM)
A question regarding card transfer; if I transfer my card from 3 to 3dx+ will it have maxi coins equal to how many ghost battles i've won on wmmt3? I'm confused since wmmt3 dont have maxi coin system.  ermm2.gif

It should reflect, since maxi coins are from dx... i think the system knows the calculation of your ghost wins from wmmt3 thus giving you corresponding maxi coins to 3dx+

[ Post merged on Dec 4 2012, 04:59 PM ]
QUOTE (blind51de @ Jul 15 2012, 10:29 PM)

It depends on the stock ghost data, not all of the certain tracks are the same like in rinkai route it has multiple routes like rinkai-C1, rinkai-sraright and rinkai-yokohane

so if you happen to see a stock ghost on rinkai route try to run them whole to see the route you like

This post has been edited by vash944 on Dec 4 2012, 05:11 PM
Posted: Dec 5 2012, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

whats the differenceds MT3 wise for Version A,B or C?
vash944
Posted: Dec 5 2012, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (008 @ Today, 11:31 AM)
whats the differenceds MT3 wise for Version A,B or C?

Most likely fix a certain bugs found in the game, also it could be a fix from glitches and to prevent people to abuse the bug/glitch
audy88
Posted: Nov 15 2013, 02:48 AM
Quote Post

WME Regular

Member No.: 9,355

Q :can i get the "legendary killer" title by defeating some player with the "legendary racer" anytime I want? Or I must defeat him when he's on the 30++winning streak?
please help me, i'm still newbie for this game

Thanks
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 39 Pages  « 37 38 39  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll