Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

25 Pages  « 22 23 24 25  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.  Rate:  
> New York MT3ers
Ducky
Posted: Jan 10 2016, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,602

QUOTE (xKRN_evox @ 36 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
assuming the NY R1 gets 3dx + , anyone know if R1 has japanese or english version?

They're actually not consistent, some are JP and some are INTL iirc
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Jan 11 2016, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 727

QUOTE (Ducky @ Yesterday, 3:42 PM)
They're actually not consistent, some are JP and some are INTL iirc

Actually the only Round 1 (from what I can remember) with English version is the first one to open PHM, every round 1 after that has the Japanese version of 3DX+.

The newer round 1s that open may not even get 3DX+ honestly if Namco decides to release Max Tune 5 stateside (since location tests are going on now), I'm sure R1 will just get Max Tune 5 over bringing over a older game for their newer locations.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
xKRN_evox
Posted: Jan 14 2016, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 121

got my fingers crossed even though it's probably not gonna happen lol. so assuming it's japanese 3dx+ i'd probably have to start over right?
PMEmail Poster
weirdo808hi
Posted: Jan 14 2016, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 727

QUOTE (xKRN_evox @ 14 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
got my fingers crossed even though it's probably not gonna happen lol. so assuming it's japanese 3dx+ i'd probably have to start over right?

Ya if/when Max Tune 5 releases stateside more than likely everyone will have to start over, as for 3DX+ Japanese version you wouldn't have to start over if you bought renames, but people "frown" upon that tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
xKRN_evox
Posted: Jan 22 2016, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

apparently MT3 is gone from CTF :/
PMEmail Poster
akira86
Posted: Feb 9 2016, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 8,595

QUOTE (xKRN_evox @ Jan 22 2016, 05:06 PM)
apparently MT3 is gone from CTF :/

hopefully theya re just fixing it or getting a newer machine because the old one was constantly breaking on me
PMEmail Poster
MaikazeFD3S
Posted: Feb 9 2016, 10:27 PM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 3,055

Hey guys, I'm from Maryland and unfortunately there is no MT machines anywhere near here, NY is a good bit of a drive, but you guys wouldn't happen to know of any MT machines in Delaware/New Jersey or anything would you?

Sorry for kind of thread jacking, but I guess if there is nothing closer, I may be driving up to NY sometime as a day trip to play some MT.

Been here since 2008, still hasn't played MT :/ haha
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 12:54 AM
Quote Post

only used by a chinese guy who has nothing to do while playing the game

Group: Core Members
Member No.: 1,878

what happened to the 2 hr drive machine
PMEmail Poster
MaikazeFD3S
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 01:28 AM
Quote Post

WME King Tiger

Member No.: 3,055

QUOTE (N643 @ 34 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
what happened to the 2 hr drive machine

Long gone way before I discovered that it existed at one point. I drove to it's location and the mall that it was inside was torn down.

I'm surprised you remember that, that was brought up over two years ago, you have good memory sir.
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Feb 10 2016, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MaikazeFD3S @ 8 hours, 23 minutes ago)
Long gone way before I discovered that it existed at one point. I drove to it's location and the mall that it was inside was torn down.

I'm surprised you remember that, that was brought up over two years ago, you have good memory sir.

i actually dont have a good short term memory, but weird and odd stuff i remember quite well

u know that moment where u bump in to someone u only seen like 3 times max, thats from 10 years ago (or some long time) and your hoping u dont have to say hi to them

but u accidently said hi and guy goes wtf do i know u......then u feel so stupid cuz guy dont remember u at all, and u could have avoided all this but acting natural

that guy is me
PMEmail Poster
akira86
Posted: Feb 25 2016, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

At CTF in their place is some weird knockoff wangan midnight/ fast and furious game now. Maybe if many people request for a WMMT machine again they might listen, they did for the Initial D cabs and upgrading it with a couple of months.
PMEmail Poster
Ducky
Posted: Feb 25 2016, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 9,602

QUOTE (akira86 @ 6 hours, 35 minutes ago)
At CTF in their place is some weird knockoff wangan midnight/ fast and furious game now. Maybe if many people request for a WMMT machine again they might listen, they did for the Initial D cabs and upgrading it with a couple of months.

I'm guessing the game you're talking about is Dead Heat?

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo8l6keJ8yo )
PMEmail Poster
xKRN_evox
Posted: Mar 1 2016, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

nah it's actually called speed driver 4
PMEmail Poster
N643
Posted: Mar 2 2016, 04:36 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (xKRN_evox @ 9 hours, 50 minutes ago)
nah it's actually called speed driver 4

SD4 also can also go online and can use card

its quite fun for the beginning, but i get bored with it very easily
PMEmail Poster
Westy
Posted: Mar 21 2016, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Member No.: 10,523

Hi guys, just wanted to say I'm a fellow NY'er from the Albany/Schenectady region and you can add 1 more machine to the NY tally.

Bought a Japanese version of MWMT 3Dx+ off Ebay back in September,2015. Only paid $650 for it from Texas, had it freight shipped for $500 (seller did not do a very good job of wrapping the game, whatsoever).

The signboard was broken clean off, there were no keys (all locks had to be drilled out), the monitor didn't work, and I had to order new blank cards to save data. Otherwise its a great game, just plays in Japanese.

Oh yeah, I don't work at or own an arcade (wish I did), just purchased this for home use and for friends to play.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but it did say NY MT3ers. Just glad to be a part of this awesome game and a great community on here.

If you guys have questions about the game or its hardware, ask me, every panel is easy to open.

Name's Jeremy smile.gif
PMEmail PosterYahoo
akira86
Posted: Mar 30 2016, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (Westy @ Mar 21 2016, 05:50 PM)
Hi guys, just wanted to say I'm a fellow NY'er from the Albany/Schenectady region and you can add 1 more machine to the NY tally.

Bought a Japanese version of MWMT 3Dx+ off Ebay back in September,2015. Only paid $650 for it from Texas, had it freight shipped for $500 (seller did not do a very good job of wrapping the game, whatsoever).

The signboard was broken clean off, there were no keys (all locks had to be drilled out), the monitor didn't work, and I had to order new blank cards to save data. Otherwise its a great game, just plays in Japanese.

Oh yeah, I don't work at or own an arcade (wish I did), just purchased this for home use and for friends to play.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but it did say NY MT3ers. Just glad to be a part of this awesome game and a great community on here.

If you guys have questions about the game or its hardware, ask me, every panel is easy to open.

Name's Jeremy smile.gif

Cool to hear on your purchase, just sucks the seller let all the stuff break during shipping. Sadly in the NYC are i dont think are any machines left unless the ones that were in long island have been moved to somewhere nearby.
PMEmail Poster
Westy
Posted: Mar 31 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

That sucks. Sounds like most of these games are disappearing here in the US quick.

A bud of mine from work told me that there might still be a MT3 over in Berkshire Mall (think that's in Mass, not sure).

If so, I might just drive out there sometime just to see how the story plays out, mine's Japanese. haha pinch2.gif

I've been to New Zealand a bunch of times, with what my job entails, and let me tell ya, there are a ton of MT machines there, even at friggin' Burger King!

I counted 3 MT3DX+ games at the Christchurch airport, 2 more at a Timezone arcade, and 4 MT5 machines there too. Its big overseas it seems.

I miss playing Initial D also, that's a great series but doesn't match up with the rivalry Max Tune has.

PMEmail PosterYahoo
xKRN_evox
Posted: Jun 17 2016, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

finally got to play MT5 out here in Korea today and must say i'm pretty impressed at how much the game has gotten better.. big step up from MT3 (since all we have had out here is that) and so when R1 opens up here i really hope we can get a newer version of the game
PMEmail Poster
vash944
Posted: Jun 17 2016, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Danmaku Racer

Member No.: 8,599

QUOTE (xKRN_evox @ 7 hours, 37 minutes ago)
finally got to play MT5 out here in Korea today and must say i'm pretty impressed at how much the game has gotten better.. big step up from MT3 (since all we have had out here is that) and so when R1 opens up here i really hope we can get a newer version of the game

If Bandai Namco was merciful enough to update your current cars in WMMT3 to 3DX+ to WMMT5 but only for international versions of WMMT3 Series

Otherwise I wanna hope that USA amd Canada is linked to International Server (which is most probably unlikely)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
xKRN_evox
Posted: Jun 18 2016, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (vash944 @ Yesterday, 8:24 PM)
If Bandai Namco was merciful enough to update your current cars in WMMT3 to 3DX+ to WMMT5 but only for international versions of WMMT3 Series

Otherwise I wanna hope that USA amd Canada is linked to International Server (which is most probably unlikely)

i'm hoping the servers do get linked to Int'l servers but i heard that the int'l servers go through maintenance at night and the timezone difference would make things weird but i hope it's something that they can resolve
PMEmail Poster
Westy
Posted: Jun 23 2016, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

WME Racer

Crossing my fingers too that you guys get MT5 down there. It would be worth a drive to go see.

It really is such a great game, and probably my favorite out of all of the racers.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
xKRN_evox
Posted: Jun 28 2016, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (Westy @ Jun 23 2016, 05:58 PM)
Crossing my fingers too that you guys get MT5 down there. It would be worth a drive to go see.

It really is such a great game, and probably my favorite out of all of the racers.

according to the WM NA page on facebook the states are going to be getting 5 so that's really great news. Even if it's isolated servers i'd be excited just to be able to play MT5

This post has been edited by xKRN_evox on Jun 28 2016, 12:34 PM
PMEmail Poster
coffeelover239
Posted: Mar 17 2017, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Group: Validating
Member No.: 10,219

Someone in NY needs to check this out as soon as possible.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 720 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
PMEmail Poster
ginkun
Posted: Mar 17 2017, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 870

QUOTE (coffeelover239 @ 1 hour, 18 minutes ago)
Someone in NY needs to check this out as soon as possible.
https://s21.postimg.org/qyryjx90n/17361821_...586243615_n.jpg

I called D&B at that location and they verified that they do not have the game in their store. I think the machine messed up by labeling it D&B or someone mistakenly entered that into the system.
PMEmail Poster
coffeelover239
Posted: Mar 17 2017, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Speed King

Group: Validating
Member No.: 10,219

QUOTE (ginkun @ 41 minutes, 0 seconds ago)
I called D&B at that location and they verified that they do not have the game in their store. I think the machine messed up by labeling it D&B or someone mistakenly entered that into the system.

Would like to add some further info regarding this. We didn't know this at the time, but it seems like there's an IP address issue with locations showing incorrect names. For proof, CHQ in Burnbay BC, Canada got the game, but the location showed up as D&B San Diego, I'll post a picture of that on the North American Info thread. But they probably will get the game if it's not there, but one thing is for certain, we have a problem. That probably means the location that's labeled D&B West Nyack, is somewhere else, and vice versa.
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 25 Pages  « 22 23 24 25  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll