Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Forum Rules Important Rules

259 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.  Rate:  
  • Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.  Rate:  
> New Zealand, any players?
HCO
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 12:34 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 226

I'll probably be heading in sometime this week or next. I'll see if I can set a decent Hakone record this time..
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,198

I won't have anymore Double dollars sad.gif
Coz I got exams, so I can't go anywhere sad.gif sad.gif
damn.. should have bought some before I go on exams...
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 12:44 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Member No.: 1,418

Lol no worries man. I'm actually horrible.
I play osaka a lot too, It's my favourite. I started about... hmm...
On the 8th this month? And have played it about 2 times a week since then.
I have money to get mileage, but skill.... Is lacking at the moment. Haha.
This is my first MT or any type of arcade racing game. So yeah... I got into it by watching my friends all year and loving the OSTs.
But yeah I first put my hands on the steering wheel on the 8th this month and I'm pretty hooked haha.
I'm.... Well I look Kiwi I guess, But I'm mixed. Part European.... part Samoan but also part Chinese too lol.
My car isn't even fully tuned >_> Its like... stage 54, So I use 720hp/b or 760/D.
My card is *IsX*. I think I may have seen you.... The card name looks familiar but meh.
I don't think I will beat you... I tend to make stupid mistakes at times.... and if you watch my hand on the gearstick... I am constantly messing that up by putting it in wrong place and fumbling alot >< But I am learning.

I also drive a Silvia S15 despite knowing the skylines and evos are the real contenders. I love the Silvia in RL too much =P
PMEmail Poster
HCO
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 12:46 AM
Quote Post

Wangan Legend

Member No.: 226

You can definitely still win with the Silvia. There's a guy I know who uses one, he's pretty good.
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Well I think the top TA with a silvia is like 3'49, as opposed to the top records being like 3'48.
So it can't be a bad car that would dramatically decide the outcome of a race for you.
I dunno... I just hate being the same as everyone else, its hard when vsing against my friend's skylines. They just seem to take off faster even when same HP.
Oh well, maybe its my beginner observations.
I wanted to make a new car but then when I played my friends skyline... it just feels so... 'foreign' since I'm used to how the silvia feels. Like you do 50 stages with one car and then immediately switch to another car... and it feels a lot different.
Maybe its just me, Oh well~
I love the Silvia so its good enough for me ^_~
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 01:12 AM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

maybe you have seen me lol, but I don't think I have seen you lol.
I don't play often, well actually I play there nearly every week, but haven't been playing for the past 3 weeks due to exams ><

and you are exactly like me!!!! First I saw some friend playing, then i got addicted, finally I got hold of the soundtracks, and it makes me even more addicted to the game lol happy.gif

my car is not fully tuned either, it's only 800hp max, coz I can't be bothered to make it to 820 lol xD
me too, I wanted to make a new car, but I guess I will just finish tuning my Z33 first before I buy another one lol
I was going to take advantage to buy the new car during the double dollar time.. but I think I can't anymore now =/

probably I will challenge your ghost, and I think you should watch some videos of TA on Osaka area.. coz it really helped me a lot, I can see an improvement on myself after watching them lol.. so yeah, it should help you too smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 01:25 AM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Thats what makes me like Osaka so much, I watched the videos.
After stressing at this one like twist in the road... where I use to put the gear down to 4th and brake a bit, I watched the video and saw you can just go through the whole thing in like 6th gear and I was like >_>...

Haha, Yeah I actually wanted to make a 350z since I turned my first hardout corner (I forgot which course and which part) at a high speed without hitting the wall and my friend was like "Oh sorry then DK" (Tokyo drift) and then I thought "Hey, Yeah I wanna be DK!" LOL so childish.... and my friend who said that, His card is DK*
So yeah... I wanted a 350z (That is the Z33 right?) but I guess I'll stick to my Silvia for now.
If I have seen you... its only seeing your name on the screen, I don't remember what you look like.
I should be studying for exams but I will probably fail anyway so I'm not as focused on it as I should be.... I finish all my exams this friday and will probably be heading to timezone/yifans on friday/saturday.

One day I'll race you, I bet. Haha~
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

lol.. hey man, that DK* guy.. that's that little chinese kid isn't it happy.gif
he asked me to race him, his ghost, but lost lol, by a few meter like 20m I think lol.
so then that means you are chinese??
amazing, just purely amazing that kid... he's good for his age I think lol.
yeap, I will race your ghost when I go there again wink2.gif
if we are in the same Ghost level, I think mine is level 6, well if we are, I think you will see my ghost there, coz mostly I play ghost lol.

you got exams too?? how old are you? and where do you live??
I got my first exam today biggrin.gif and it wasn't that difficult lol

I see that you play Gunbound too xD
I use to play it, but not anymore, and I use to have like 5 accounts lol.
but yeah, haven't played it anymore now, can't be bothered lol.
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Err... No, DK* is a very popular name. My friend isn't chinese.
That little kid is not really a big suprise, I've known a few kids who are good at these type of games. I've never raced that chinese kid because he had no money at the time and I have to say that I really don't like him. I know he's young and all... But he's extremely annoying >_> And he is also very up himself for a little kid....
He like... tries to change gears for you and everything when you tell him not to.
Oh well, little kids eh.

I don't look the least bit chinese. I'm quarter though.
I have no idea about ghost level...
I'm 17, turned this year andI live in east auckland, howick.

I last played gunbound.... 3 years ago? Lol that picture is of a guy who's name me and my mate just cracked up laughing at when we vsed him...
No idea why, we just found it very funny at the time.... so he's sorta like a 'Cult-legend' to us now haha.
But then I've played too many online games =)
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

ohh, is it a popular name?? lol ok I didn't know that xD
what is your friend's car? is it a Skyline GTR?
Probably I versed his ghost instead of the little kid's ghost XD

yeap, he is kinda annoying, but I understand that he's offering some help. and he don't mean to annoy us, but still... it just annoys us when people is trying to play for us lol xD
stage 54 eh?
your max hp is probably around 810 is it?
well I think your current ghost level will be around 8 or 7 then, not sure, But I'm sure that I am 6 lol.

and that kid probably lives in the city lol, since he is always there everyday.
probably his friends are those guys like ALANG and *JIN* and other chinese guys, since they are also there everyday xD
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Well I'm not sure of who his friends are, I know he has a older guy that looks after him. Not sure who that guy is though.

My friend drives a skyline, yes. A R34.
I think my car only goes up to 800, Not sure, I'll have to check.... I never put it anywhere near there anyways.

He's annoying and yeah I know he doesn't mean to be, I'm sure he means well.
I don't hate the kid or anything lol. I just find him a bit annoying to have around when your trying to play seriously. Oh well~

We don't have any MT3 machines near where I live (Though I can get to the city easily) we only have a couple MT2 machines close to me... So I think I will make a skyline there and just play my Silvia when I go to the city.
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

if it's the tall chinese guy with large clothings and always an untied belt, then that guy is *JIN*
I think he's pretty good, he plays every week I'm pretty sure, I always see him.
I'm sure all those chinese guys knows me too, coz once I was playing in Timezone
and this guy, he's good, but I forgot his card name, he was going to play, and I pick accept challenge, I thought he is going to fight me, but he didn't, maybe it's because he knows that I still suck lol.

got a question, does the St Lukes mall got MT3 machines??
does anyone know?
there's a TZ near my place, but I don't know how I could get there by bus lol. I could actually go there after school, coz my school bus went passed the mall, but then I don't know how to get home tongue.gif
yeah, and I live in The North Shore area.
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

What guy was this? What was he... asian? maori? etc.
I'm not sure if it was this 'Jin' guy. I raced him and he beat me (this was my first day of playing so I was shit) and his car was only like... 600hp at the time.

As for St.Lukes... I have no idea, never go there.
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

he is chinese
and nah, probably the wrong guy, coz he has been playing since ages.
so he couldn't have got a 600hp

I think someone said that there is, but I can't remember who lol

EDIT: btw, does someone notice this or is it just me.
But I found out that Most people that plays at yifans are Asians and some islander
and most people that plays in TZ is islander, some kiwi, except for this month, coz it's double dollars =P
and most people that plays at iMax is middle eastern, like indian, arabian and stuff.

Does anyone know why is it like this?? lol, I mean I hardly seen any middle eastern on yifans, and if you play at iMax, more people watches you too, good if you want to get attention tongue.gif

This post has been edited by hanzel2m on Nov 19 2007, 11:28 PM
PMEmail Poster
InSanityX
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 11:38 PM
Quote Post

WME Wangan Runner

Yeah I notice that. Yifans is like asian territory lol.
Imax.... Yeah I've noticed that a lot too...
Some guy at Imax was also checking out my friend (My ex) when she was playing the pinball machine >_> And he was a indian/arab guy. Pisses me off.
Those guys that play MT3 at imax also like to showoff and think they are the best. But they are just n00b lol, Most people I see at Imax are.
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 19 2007, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

yeah iMax aren't that pro
iMax are average players, for people like me, who is not pro enough to beat the people at yifans lol.
probably it's because yifans is kinda like those Japanese arcade place lol
Most Japanese arcade got those namco machines I think lol.
PMEmail Poster
mrvtec
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 01:21 AM
Quote Post

WME Member

Member No.: 734

^ you have the 350 rite?..i challanged your ghost today at timezone.. ur car ghost is quite good quite fast in some spots just need to work on ur turning

and the "chinese kid" known as DK* he is actually korean, and his parents work in city somewhere hes annoying sometimes but hes kool to muckaround with hes very fast in osaka now keeps improving al the time

This post has been edited by mrvtec on Nov 20 2007, 01:37 AM
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

yeah, I'm not that good, I just started last month lol.
and actually I just improved my turning on Osaka, you should see it before, it really sucks tongue.gif
but yeah It's still sucks now lol
and my car is only 800hp max, so I only have 2 bars for the handling thing.. so yeah I'm having trouble at the corners lol.

oh is he korean?? ok then, coz those big guys are chinese, so I thought they are his brothers lol xD
I think I saw you before too.. what is your nationality?
are you the guy that beat me last week? we played in NBL and I nearly lost, but my friend came, and we played 4 way in Hakone, and I still lost, was that you?

This post has been edited by hanzel2m on Nov 20 2007, 02:20 PM
PMEmail Poster
mrvtec
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (hanzel2m @ Today at 2:18 PM)
yeah, I'm not that good, I just started last month lol.
and actually I just improved my turning on Osaka, you should see it before, it really sucks tongue.gif
but yeah It's still sucks now lol
and my car is only 800hp max, so I only have 2 bars for the handling thing.. so yeah I'm having trouble at the corners lol.

oh is he korean?? ok then, coz those big guys are chinese, so I thought they are his brothers lol xD
I think I saw you before too.. what is your nationality?
are you the guy that beat me last week? we played in NBL and I nearly lost, but my friend came, and we played 4 way in Hakone, and I still lost, was that you?

hmmm i cnt remeber.. but im Indian.. i raced both your ghosts.. the yifans one wasnt very good you wer on 740hp/b but the timezone ghost was much better 760/d.

yeh DK is korean hangs around with any random guys that come play the shooting games or mt3
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

yeah the 740hp one I was using against that DK guy, I was trying out which hp would be suitable, but I lost, so that's the last time I played on Yifans
then I went to Timezone, and tried 760hp, and just keep on practice there.
ohh, nah I think I don't know you, but your card name sounds familiar... have you even taken one of the crowns?

EDIT: do you use to have a car color that is light blue?

This post has been edited by hanzel2m on Nov 20 2007, 08:27 PM
PMEmail Poster
mrvtec
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

i use to be WANGAN Line KING then KYLE or JMC took it away then id get it back and my car was either black or orange
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

I think I know kyle, I think he's that big dude that got tons of cards lol
He plays in TZ a lot.
not sure about JMC
PMEmail Poster
mrvtec
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

WME Member

QUOTE (hanzel2m @ Today at 11:27 PM)
I think I know kyle, I think he's that big dude that got tons of cards lol
He plays in TZ a lot.
not sure about JMC

jmc is the fat guy, has Lancer, Wrx and Devil Z always wearing cap 99% plays at yifans me and him usally battle for the wangan king
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 11:47 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

ohhh yeah I think I've seen you once.
Like 2 or 3 weeks ago, me and my friends played at TZ until very late, like around 11 lol, no one else was there, I saw that big dude though at night, and a couple of other people with him, so probably that was you happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
hanzel2m
Posted: Nov 26 2007, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Request Title - PM Mods

lol why did this thread become so quiet??

anyways, I'm going to go there this sunday, finished my exam, going to celebrate with some friends happy.gif
is anyone coming too? We will probably go to iMax or Yifans, coz we're bringing 4 other girls lol, and TZ doesn't provide fun games lol tongue.gif except for MT of course xD

so anyone is going to come on sunday?
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options 259 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll